Page 149 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2335
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    That is great. Looks like Conner is back in all his glory.
    I like to think that girl's meant to be Tana

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I like to think that girl's meant to be Tana
    That's what I thought 2 lol.

But i wonder how long it will take for Bendis to put SB with cassie again.

Plz God bring back TTK,and trademark once again

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    That's what I thought 2 lol.

But i wonder how long it will take for Bendis to put SB with cassie again.

Plz God bring back TTK,and trademark once again
    Bendis said something about the book partially focusing on reactions to lost love didn't he? Not sure if that meant Conner will angst over Tana's memory or lament a relationship with Cassie that's probably kind of off again...

Not only should TTK come back, it should also come back that he mentions it whenever he gets the slightest opportunity.

Kon did the equivalent of Pak-Lana's engineer schtick long before her.

Also count me as one who would love it if Tana came back. I really enjoyed their dynamic, and I was never that big a fan of Kon and Cassie. Reveal Tana's been on Gemworld too or something.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 12-05-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bendis said something about the book partially focusing on reactions to lost love didn't he? Not sure if that meant Conner will angst over Tana's memory or lament a relationship with Cassie that's probably kind of off again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Not only should TTK come back, it should also come back that he mentions it whenever he gets the slightest opportunity.

Kon did the equivalent of Pak-Lana's engineer schtick long before her.

Also count me as one who would love it if Tana came back. I really enjoyed their dynamic, and I was never that big a fan of Kon and Cassie. Reveal Tana's been on Gemworld too or something.

I think seeing as they are taking the 90s SB thing and ramping it up to 1000,just by looking at him,howabout he is in gemworld to magically being tana back?

And speaking of ramping up the old school vibe,saying TTK not only in every issue,but should be every other page lol,its what makes him different than the kryptonians.

Btw another quick question while ppl r commenting on SB today.
    How did u feel about the new 52 kons tactile senses? Not the character,the touch insta-scan and micro vibrational antenna?

Kon93

best grief poems
    Has anyone seen this before?

best grief poems
    Aw sweet he’s going to hang out with the League in the Reign movie? Man I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Aw sweet he’s going to hang out with the League in the Reign movie? Man I can’t wait to get my hands on it.

This really feels like it's gonna be a Supermen/DC fanboys dream movie.

And it feels like it's own thing,so we will be surprised instead of seeing exactly what we read 25 years ago.

I hope SB gets to be in other DC movies going forward,like the TT movies

BANNED

I really hope Gleason can keep up with the schedule because I absolutely love how he draws the characters.

How did u feel about the new 52 kons tactile senses? Not the character,the touch insta-scan and micro vibrational antenna?
    I thought it was an interesting take and it worked for the "living weapon" vibe they were pushing so hard.

I dont know if I want or need that for "regular" Conner though. It'll depend on how Bendis handles him. If all Conner has is TTK, then I'd want it powerful enough so Conner's not at a huge disadvantage compared to his Super cousins. But if Conner's got some Kryptonian powers, then I'd be quite happy with "standard level" TTK; those two mid-level powersets combined should be enough to put Conner on even footing with Kara while still being different and unique enough to stand out.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

best grief poems
    So, the Death of Superman is out right? How was it? Ive been thinking about getting it for the kids but a lot of these movies have been a little too heavy on the bloody and body parts for my 5 year old daughter.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So, the Death of Superman is out right? How was it? Ive been thinking about getting it for the kids but a lot of these movies have been a little too heavy on the bloody and body parts for my 5 year old daughter.
    I'd wait a few more years before getting them DoS. I thought it was rather gory in the first part with DD carving himself a bloody path before the League finally confronted him.

Kon93

I thought it was an interesting take and it worked for the "living weapon" vibe they were pushing so hard.

I dont know if I want or need that for "regular" Conner though. It'll depend on how Bendis handles him. If all Conner has is TTK, then I'd want it powerful enough so Conner's not at a huge disadvantage compared to his Super cousins. But if Conner's got some Kryptonian powers, then I'd be quite happy with "standard level" TTK; those two mid-level powersets combined should be enough to put Conner on even footing with Kara while still being different and unique enough to stand out.

New 52 did so many things wrong,tactile senses was the one thing done right.joe Kelly had SB dissemble every gun in LA in the old series,and how he could even find all those guns was a mystery,until lindell gave kon these new sensory abilities.

We know they are going with the hybrid origin so him having kryptonian senses is probably going to happen.hopefully they give him limited YJ show type senses,that way he needs his own unique kind to bring him to kryptonian level.can you imagine super hearing,infra red vision with a insta touch scan and a micro vibrational sense instead of all the vision powers superman has.

Maybe they will go the black zero way and give him powers that are "like" superman's but are not true kryptonian in origin.if they did I would live for him to have these senses.

The micro vibrational sense can he as powerful or as weak as they wanted to make them.they are like daredevils radar sense and spidermans spidey sense together to a SUPER level.

Just Geoffing him up with kryptonian powers and no "real" TTK would he pure shit to me.

Kon93

Cant believe you haven't watched this yet it is really good.

Might be a lil much for the young kids.