Page 152 of 156 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2335
    Kon93

Ok so they changed the "experiment"to "subject",but they got the 13 right,and that is from the original kesel 90s version.

Cadmus created him

Big and muscular guy,so more geoffs Conner in size

He has a S barcode type tattoo on his arm,which is straight from the new 52 kon.

All 3 versions had a krypto,but only the Geoff version had the real deal and made Conner and krypto a ongoing thing.

I am even more happy than I thought I was gonna be after I seen this,and I cant wait for more next season.

Young justice comic
    YJ season 3
    YJ season 3 prequel comic
    Reign of the supermen
    Now Titans

All inside of a month or so we fans of this character will be getting the ultimate SUPER Christmas present.

If you would have told me I would see this much SB now and coming up I would have thought you were crazy,hell I thought he was erased for good,but this is proof that you can't keep a good "boy" down.

Amazing Member

Safe to say 2019 might be the year Kon-El becomes equally as significant as Supergirl. So many mediums he’s being represented in.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_kon View Post
    Safe to say 2019 might be the year Kon-El becomes equally as significant as Supergirl. So many mediums he’s being represented in.
    Really pumped for next year. They are really solidifying his spot in the Superman mythos. A second animated version of him outside Young Justice and a second live action version.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Ok so they changed the "experiment"to "subject",but they got the 13 right,and that is from the original kesel 90s version.

Cadmus created him

Big and muscular guy,so more geoffs Conner in size

He has a S barcode type tattoo on his arm,which is straight from the new 52 kon.

All 3 versions had a krypto,but only the Geoff version had the real deal and made Conner and krypto a ongoing thing.

I am even more happy than I thought I was gonna be after I seen this,and I cant wait for more next season.

Young justice comic
    YJ season 3
    YJ season 3 prequel comic
    Reign of the supermen
    Now Titans

All inside of a month or so we fans of this character will be getting the ultimate SUPER Christmas present.

If you would have told me I would see this much SB now and coming up I would have thought you were crazy,hell I thought he was erased for good,but this is proof that you can't keep a good "boy" down.
    Seems like they are going with an amalgam highlighting the most iconic or popular parts of him. A Cadmus creation, S barcode, going by his size he's closer to the Geoff John's version, and Krypto. Lex appears to be mentioned as one of the villains in the next season so you can expect his origin to be the Clark Lex hybrid version. Going by the budget of the show I wonder if his powers will be closer to the YJ version. Special effects for him and Krytpo will be expensive. And man I hope Kyrpto is an experiment like Kon. Krypto genes combined with an Earth dog is something I thought about for a long while. It gives the two an even greater connection.

Kon93

I think lex as donor is every version going forward.

Also think him being a hybrid,not a SUPER,but human clone

I think every version going forward will have some level of kryptonian power.as low as the YJ show,and as high as the full complement of kryptonian abilities

Appearance wise and exact escape/released origin is really the only 2 things that are still different between the different versions.

Depending on how small bart is,SB could be a big kid in the YJ comic also,cause he looks like a giant beside bart in that pencil pic that they released when they announced the new series.if not,like the Reign SB he could be a very young SB,si being smaller is normal.

Another thing that is might still be different is if his age is frozen or he ages normally.

This is a amazing time to be a SB/kon-el/Conner Kent fan

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Hot damn that was awesome

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Also seems like pretty solid conformation that Conner is still very much age-locked at 16 or so just as before. His height in comparison to Dick is a give away.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Incredible Member

While I like the 90s Kon, I do wish they could’ve modernized his suit for today’s world. The spikes, red pants and red gloves are way too retro. I don’t even see anyone with red pants anymore.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Also seems like pretty solid conformation that Conner is still very much age-locked at 16 or so just as before. His height in comparison to Dick is a give away.

Yeah you can tell from the earlier video released.i think the slightly different animation style is throwing ppl off.

Training the younger guys and going head to head with Lobo is pretty awesome.

He needs the super specs and the yellow wrist gauntlet as shoutouts to the original series,and as a reminder that he uses tech where his stunted growth faulters.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    While I like the 90s Kon, I do wish they could’ve modernized his suit for today’s world. The spikes, red pants and red gloves are way too retro. I don’t even see anyone with red pants anymore.

I think it's a fun look,but yeah it's a lil much.

Could have easily had him wear something closer to YJ shows look,then added the jacket,it would have worked,and kept him progressing,not regressing then moving forward again.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    I agree. The costume's a bit much in some areas. I prefer simple designs. His Reign of the Supermen animated look is something I've come to appreciate more more. It's streamlined and passes the squint test. Having to draw all those details will be tedious. If it were up to I'd still keep the tee-shirt and jeans look with the golden age "s." Give him the leather jacket, shades, and fingerless gloves. I'd even throw in the "s" barcode. For his hair I'd go for his modern style that Manapul and Barrows depicted. However I have no problem with the the fade and messy spitcurl. Just never use the Ceased hairdo. He'd look like a combination of the 90s and 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    You can tell the drawings in the animation are different but yeah the size comparison clearly shows this. Weisman mentioned that this was something that would be tackled in a season 3. Wonder if he's still holding on to that.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I agree. The costume's a bit much in some areas. I prefer simple designs. His Reign of the Supermen animated look is something I've come to appreciate more more. It's streamlined and passes the squint test. Having to draw all those details will be tedious. If it were up to I'd still keep the tee-shirt and jeans look with the golden age "s." Give him the leather jacket, shades, and fingerless gloves. I'd even throw in the "s" barcode. For his hair I'd go for his modern style that Manapul and Barrows depicted. However I have no problem with the the fade and messy spitcurl. Just never use the Ceased hairdo. He'd look like a combination of the 90s and 2000s.

This is how I also want him,but with a more YJ show/2nd suit in original series type haircut.

The Reign supersuit looks like something a cool young teen would wear,the new comic suit looks like a cosplayer or something,not saying i dont like it,I would just be ok with the boots,patches,and spikes being cut out.

I kinda liked it when lobdell gave kon the S barcode tattoo during the new 52,but it looked real cool in real life on a actual arm,so I'm all for it.they could give it to the bendis YJ version,the Reign movie,and for the new season the YJ show easy enough.uf they dont like it,he is usually wearing a shirt,so it shouldn't matter.i just want all these versions to sync up

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    You can tell the drawings in the animation are different but yeah the size comparison clearly shows this. Weisman mentioned that this was something that would be tackled in a season 3. Wonder if he's still holding on to that.

The animation is a lil different,the color of his casual and work shirt is different from past seasons,so yeah those 2 together might give a impression that he has swollen up some,but we probably can't get that lucky.

If he is stuck still he needs those super specs for all the vision powers thru tech,and he needs that wrist gauntlet with the pop out/expandable/and projectile shield,with flight capability of course(be cool if the Legion was a thing so they could use their tech).

If he ages,he is part human,which means he could carry the metagene,not to mention cadmus creations tend to have some form of mental abilities,so TTK could be a thing,new season,new rules weissman.