Page 154 of 156 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2335

SUPERBOY AND KRYPTO YESSSSSS!!!!

2019 is the year of Kon

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'll admit the thematic concept of them as performance enhancing drug makes legitimizing them in any form problematic at best. So, I agree with you.

If I'm honest, I think he'd be more than fine with just a Mother Box of some sort. There's honestly a bunch of cool powers for a Mother Box that aren't too crazy that the creators could pick from.

Mixing the physicality of his 1938 style powers with boom tubes that he can jump into would be a pretty dope visual that no one else on The Team (or even the League) has. Kind of like a makeshift Nighcrawler lol

You get your mother box if I get my super specs and wrist gauntlet lol.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I've never seen him use microscopic vision but cartoon network did list it as one of his powers along with telescopic and infrared when the show first came out. He did use telescopic vision in drop zone while he was using his infrared vision to zoom in on Bane's troops. You even hear the sound effect for it.

Cant recall at the moment,just know he has always only had super hearing and infra red vision on the show without the shields for supersenses.

Super specs would fix that

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    SUPERBOY AND KRYPTO YESSSSSS!!!!

2019 is the year of Kon

Its crazy how many SB related things are coming out all around the same time,from the Titans end credit scene teaser to YJ show and prequel,Reign movie,YJ comic,its just feels like a massive push to all be at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Its crazy how many SB related things are coming out all around the same time,from the Titans end credit scene teaser to YJ show and prequel,Reign movie,YJ comic,its just feels like a massive push to all be at the same time.
    Been a long time coming but our boy is finally free from Limbo. There’s a Kon for everyone now.

It really is, I thought he was gonna be dead in the water. Glad I was wrong.

Kon93

We have 2 older tough guy SBs,and 2 young "cool" SBs.i like that we have both,atleast now when we can introduce the character to more ppl,BUT I'm hoping they find that happy medium between the 2,and move forward with that.

Btw in all 4 versions we haven't seen a peep of TTK anywhere,which is not making me feel at ease.1 has smallville early season Clark levels of power,1 has only shown strength(maybe),1 has shown flying brick abilities,and the new comic version has heat vision on the cover,so it seems kryptonian powers will rule the day,but TTK is the fun and interesting powers,and I hope they are a part of all the versions,even the YJ show...someday

Cant recall at the moment,just know he has always only had super hearing and infra red vision on the show without the shields for supersenses.

Super specs would fix that
    Here's a clip. You can see and hear his eyes zooming in and out while in infrared vision.
    https://streamable.com/npobf

We have 2 older tough guy SBs,and 2 young "cool" SBs.i like that we have both,atleast now when we can introduce the character to more ppl,BUT I'm hoping they find that happy medium between the 2,and move forward with that.

Btw in all 4 versions we haven't seen a peep of TTK anywhere,which is not making me feel at ease.1 has smallville early season Clark levels of power,1 has only shown strength(maybe),1 has shown flying brick abilities,and the new comic version has heat vision on the cover,so it seems kryptonian powers will rule the day,but TTK is the fun and interesting powers,and I hope they are a part of all the versions,even the YJ show...someday
    I love the exposure he's getting. Outside of main universe comics, the Smallville comic is the only other time we've seen a version of him with TTK. It'd be simple to just combine that power with the golden age ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    It really is, I thought he was gonna be dead in the water. Glad I was wrong.
    Me too. I was completely distraught over what happened to him in the new 52 and his disappearance Jan will more than make up for it all!

I wonder how much of this is Geoff John's involvement? He's a big fan of the character and the timing of it all makes me wonder.

[url=https://ibb.co/MkMJNHK]
    Sweet, I was a huge fan of SuperboyxMs. Martian in the animated series of Young Justice. I sure hope they are together in the new season. *crosses fingers*
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Kon93

Here's a clip. You can see and hear his eyes zooming in and out while in infrared vision.
    https://streamable.com/npobf

Yeah it looks like it,but its not,even though that clip definitely makes you think he has it.

Kon93

I love the exposure he's getting. Outside of main universe comics, the Smallville comic is the only other time we've seen a version of him with TTK. It'd be simple to just combine that power with the golden age ones.

God I hope they dont think it's easier or better somehow to not use the TTK,it is such a fun power,and was such a huge part if who he was.

I always think of YJ superboy powerwise like Clark was on smallville early on.stunted growth,so what a teenage kryptonian would have in power,if were playing by the post crisis power rules.another post crisis power rule is superman has a aura and SB got his TTK from it.these 2 rules help create the situation where SB can have both powersets,and have fun with them

Kon93

The Titans end credit scene in screenshots.

And I know the guy who was the SB body double is a huge guy irl,but I still want the smaller,muy thai lovin former young Clark kent,dylan strayberry.