Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2335
    Kon93

Here is a cool pic of SB decking Lobo,before he probably does his best "worf"impression.

Also this is what superman looks like on the show now,imo a downgrade for sure,not a dealbreaker,but God I hate that belt on the DCAU movies,and I still hate it here ugh.

Kon93

Fyi the release schedule for everything SB in January is all inside 2 weeks,so make sure not to miss any of it,and make sure to support it all,that way we can get more in the future.

Jan 2 and 3 the YJ TV shows prequel will be out,10 pages each day

Jan 4 YJ TV show,multiple episodes each week

Jan 9 YJ comic series by bendis

Jan 13 reign of the supermen movie

Kon93

Moderator deleted my post over in the thread that didn't have to be created,and by a veteran.anywaysssss

The only relevant actual newsworthy thread on here right now is this one anyway(go check for yourself).

On the Titans teaser,my theory is that lex created SB from superman's DNA at cadmus,and found and locked down Krypto.SB came from a cloning pod,and krypto was in a cage with kryptonite keeping him to weak to escape,and if they were cloning a kryptonian dog he would also be in a cloning pod.look how SB escaped,cadmus had no idea that he would break out,and if they did,they would already have kryptonite precautions ready for him.

So krypto,superman's dog being locked up at cadmus is gonna piss superman off,but SB probably heard him(super hearing) 1st,and got him out.

SB is probably gonna be closer to the YJ shows version,less expensive visuals,and easier to get than the TTK human super clone.

Course I want the lex/clark hybrid,that is a stunted teenage kryptonian,but with more control over his aura(TTK).

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post

Here is a cool pic of SB decking Lobo,before he probably does his best "worf"impression.

Also this is what superman looks like on the show now,imo a downgrade for sure,not a dealbreaker,but God I hate that belt on the DCAU movies,and I still hate it here ugh.

Eh looks like the Rebirth suit. I don’t hate it but why not use the Reborn suit instead? It’s much better.

Kon93

[QUOTE=Vordan;4100255]Eh looks like the Rebirth suit. I don’t hate it but why not use the Reborn suit instead?

The hate from me is all about that damn belt.jim Lee drew it like a strippers lingerie thing with the 2 seperate straps on each side in the comics,then they used the same thing in the DCAU movies,now here,God help me.

Reborn suit have worked very well,and it was the only non trunks suit that actually got some praise(in the main continuity atleast).

I personally think they should use the belt from the trunk traditional suit,but just extend the red very slightly lower around the belt.

Kon93

Brooker Muir is the body double for SB in the Titans teaser

And here is a clean cut pic of Dylan sprayberry,who was young Clark in MoS,and still my top pic for Titans SB.

Brooker is 6'1 and 220,24 years old
    Dylan is 5'8 and 20 years old.

I dont see the point in calling him superBOY if the actor who plays him cant pass for a BOY

Kon93

Made this for a avatar,and to celebrate all the SB multi media versions here and coming up.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Eh looks like the Rebirth suit. I don’t hate it but why not use the Reborn suit instead? It’s much better.
    YJ S3 was announced nov 2016 and it was in development the month it was announced. Most likely they didn’t know about the reborn suit and just did the rebirth suit with the red boot instead of blue

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Made this for a avatar,and to celebrate all the SB multi media versions here and coming up.

Bring the animation designs back to the comics! Any one of those two would be an improvement.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    YJ S3 was announced nov 2016 and it was in development the month it was announced. Most likely they didn’t know about the reborn suit and just did the rebirth suit with the red boot instead of blue

I think it's just a modified version of his DCAU suit myself.

How does it look like the Rebirth suit?

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Bring the animation designs back to the comics! Any one of those two would be an improvement.

I would take the YJ shows body,hair,clothes,with the black leather jacket,shades,attitude,and TTK.

The barcode tattoo would be a cool visual for all the versions of SB.

Kon93

What does everybody think of every version of SB having green eyes,not the normal SUPER blue?

Kon93

I'm sure you guys all seen these,but I wanted to post them anyway.

Teen Titans GO movie

popular baby names 90s

popular baby names 90s

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Repost from the DoS thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Superboy clip:

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Repost from the DoS thread:
    Watch out batman,SB got those alleys covered.