Page 16 of 156 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Another Ben Caldwell

Also if you look at the futures end cover you will see a superboy flying over a changed city with a rough and scruffy beard,just like you see here.this might be a continuation of this.

Maybe superboy is in the future.the batman beyond future.

Idk
    Last edited by stephens2177; 07-28-2014 at 03:48 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

This is from Ben Caldwell,the guy who drew the two gen 13 pages at the end of the supergirl book,and the teen titans selfie cover.

We might be getting a new Book with SB in it,and he is way different

Now the question is do you like this?
    This Superboy/Kon has a Mans Beard, not Peach fuzz, but a Real man whisker beard. This Kon is made to be in his mid 20s it seems. This isn't in any way a 16yr old boy to me. If this is a Future tense thing then it would be different. But..... he's in a comic right??

Wonder when it will come out.?

I must say if this is a "Futures End" ongoing, then i'm excited. Of course it's exciting to see Superboy period. But the age he seems to look like. He's no Boy, he's a Man now, and needs a good Name Change.

Thanx for using my Words in the comic Stephens Lol.
    Last edited by Warrior10; 07-27-2014 at 04:44 PM.

BANNED

The art work, u ask?? It's obviously the later 90's grunge look. I think he needs a better hairdo. But hell you'll never get everything you want lol

Amazing Member

it's no secret that this is for "superboy: futures end". i was given liberty with some of the characters, but kon looks exactly like the reference i was given, from the hair to the outfit to the age.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ben c View Post
    it's no secret that this is for "superboy: futures end". i was given liberty with some of the characters, but kon looks exactly like the reference i was given, from the hair to the outfit to the age.
    I'm sorry i had No Idea you were the artist doing Superboy. It's definitely How Superboys hair is done sometimes. Just the New way Superman and Superboys hair is done in the NU52. I wished to God that their would be more Superboy in "Futures End", just because some1 as powerful and with so much Potential should be in "Futures End". And that's sad. It would be awesome if this was you doing an ongoing comic. Thanx for the Work you did on Kon. Us Superboy/Kon fans appreciate it.

Kon was 16 in his own comic, so if they stuck to that age, then he would probably be 21 in "Futures End".?

Hope Kon comes back sooner than later. Good Job Ben Caldwell
    Last edited by Warrior10; 07-27-2014 at 09:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ben c View Post
    Yeah kon would be 5 years older in this book,and it looks like he let himself go a lil lol.he looks like his old original self right before Geoff mashed the teen titans and young justice together.

Hey Ben I know you have other jobs in other places,but has DC gave you any indication that they are going forward with a Superboy or gen 13 book? And by you?

Hey Ben thanks for dropping by! Like i mentioned before, I'm not too familiar with your work and from what I've seen so far, it's different than what I'm used to but I'll definitely give it a shot! Best of luck!!

BANNED

Lost the pic somehow

Batman Lego 3
    Last edited by stephens2177; 07-28-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

Lost the pic somehow

Batman Lego 3
    So there going with the Tron look. I knew he was announced in June but was hoping for more of the black tee shirt look. At least he's in the game again. Also very happy that Miss M is in there as well!!!

BANNED

BenC. probably can't say anything he may or may not know about what will happen with Superboy/Kon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    So there going with the Tron look. I knew he was announced in June but was hoping for more of the black tee shirt look. At least he's in the game again. Also very happy that Miss M is in there as well!!!
    Maybe this Superboy can change outfits from the tron suit to the tshirt and jeans look.

BANNED

One more to go with the collage above it.

Remember this Brett booth pic,well someone inked and colored it,came out pretty damn nice.

BANNED

Clones unite

Last panel kon starts to talk

Awesome pic

BANNED

Thanx for posting this Stephens, this comic looks awesome. But I will have to save my money for "Superboy-Futures End" which comes out this month, right???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior10 View Post
    Thanx for posting this Stephens, this comic looks awesome. But I will have to save my money for "Superboy-Futures End" which comes out this month, right???

Hey warrior I usually post all the pages that kon is on in whatever book he is in here anyway so you don't really need to buy it,unless you want to as a collector.i take care of my fellow kon peeps here.

Kon is a flawed clone because of his human DNA mixed into with his kryptonian DNA to stabilize it,but he also has a mutated electromagnetic field,that he uses as a TK effect,and a energy sensory ability,that is called tactile telekinesis.so even though he has to focus to be as powerful as a kryptonian,he can also use this TTK for things they can't(tactile and close TK,and sensory stuff),so he is all the more of a unique badass in his own right.

That's how I would explain it.