Page 42 of 156 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by objectivewatcher2013 View Post
    Fear not, it's for those with nostalgia for the 90's Superboy. Just a couple of issues and he's gone. The question is what are they turning him into post convergence.
    Like I keep saying, and I think others are also afraid that DC may have already messed up this whatever version of Superboy he is. Don't really know enough about Kuder, but i'm think they probably should've kept him on Superboy and kept the series going. Kuder seemed like he was about to fix everything in Superboy, but i'm fearfull that maybe Lobdells influence was still around too much.

BANNED

I dojt get myself banned because ppl know im here to have fun,not to be pissed and attack others.i cuss like "holy shit" or "badass" not personal attacks,big difference.use the "be nice" policy,remeber this is all for fun,and just enjoy yourself.

I have liked every version of kon,and i like many things about all of them,so when i start saying the version i want as the main kon i dont want to lose anything great about past versions while creating the one perfect kon.

Im here for fun,to celebrate kon-el,many posters have different likes and dislikes and express them here,and aslong as we keep it positive there is nothing wrong with that.

Oh and kuder did a great job,just think of what might have been if he didnt have only a small amount of time on the book,and was t hampered by all Lobdell did to the character.

Tacfile telekinesis to me means to control and sense the world around you by some form of contact.that means when he internalizes the power he can be a awesome flying brick type,and when he projects it outword he can do almost limitless things.
    his powers imo should be the opposite of supermans-
    Supermans has heat vision and hearing etc powers from manipulating himself,while kon "should" have them from manipulating molecules outside of his body.this is my version only of course,it would be like the difference between supermans super flare and wally wests ability to blow stuff up by agitating the molecules at super speed.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Amazing cover
    I like this cover as well and look forward to reading this issue. I wonder how the two of them are going to react to one another.

Here is the solicit:

Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
    Art by KARL MOLINE and JOSE MARZAN, JR.
    Cover by BABS TARR

Variant cover designed by CHIP KIDD

On sale MAY 13 • 40 pg, FC, 2 of 2, $3.99 US • RATED T

STARRING HEROES FROM ZERO HOUR! Superboy and Kingdom Come Superman face off over Metropolis – but can these two find a way to work together and save both their worlds?

This extra-sized issue includes a sneak peek at what’s coming up in the DC Universe!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like this cover as well and look forward to reading this issue. I wonder how the two of them are going to react to one another.

Here is the solicit:

At this point kon just found out from dr hamilton that he is all human,but a solar battery,and i think it was right before that he met the pocket universe superboy,and im pretty sure this story is supposed to he a year after that.so kon should have experience goicn up against kryptonians,learned a lil more about how his body works,and had plenty of time to learn some cool TTK tricks.

Ive wanted the young kon to work with a older kal for awhile now,im hoping they can get over the whole hero fighte hero thing pretty fast and put a plan together to escape.i really want these two to live past Convergence.

Well i would rather have the classic earth 2 kal-l than the KC superman,but im not complaining.

I just want 90's kesel SB,the geoff TT conner,the YJ shows superboy,Smallvilles conner,with the new 52s kon all together for one awesome story or splash page.

BANNED

Two new 52 tattoos

Very cool. The barcode one is my favorite. Still ticks me off today how DeFalco completely screwed that up. There was a cool opportunity there to have it be an actual barcode on the skin, an identifying marker, very symbolic of his status as a clone. Instead DeFalco makes it just a run of the mill tat he gets to be all Rebellious Teen. Ugh.

BANNED

All the superboy convergence covers together

Both chip kidd variant covers put togehter(for the most part)

Last edited by stephens2177; 02-16-2015 at 08:17 PM.

BANNED

Supergirl #39 preview,lots of kon,so i wanted to post it here

BANNED

On this earth could the guy dressed like lex be kon?

Could that smirking person in the pic on the right be a kon? Or the masked guy beside superdoomsday guy be a kon also?

BANNED

Last page of todays Supergirl issue.posting it here,cause nobody is on this thread ��,and because it was obvious where this was going,still cool page.
    Oh and for kon fans this is the only page he appears in besides the preview pages that have already been posted.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post

On this earth could the guy dressed like lex be kon?

Could that smirking person in the pic on the right be a kon? Or the masked guy beside superdoomsday guy be a kon also?
    I think the guy in the mask is supposed to represent that worlds Superman before he became Superdoom.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Super4Ever View Post
    I think the guy in the mask is supposed to represent that worlds Superman before he became Superdoom.
    Idk he is wearing superboys colors,got what looks like a black tshirt on,fingerless gloves,even has fingerless gloves on.

Amazing Member

I see what you're saying but when you read the description it seems like they're talking about that worlds Superman before and after his transformation. Red and black aren't exclusive to Superboy.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super4Ever View Post
    I see what you're saying but when you read the description it seems like they're talking about that worlds Superman before and after his transformation. Red and black aren't exclusive to Superboy.
    They're not. There was no transformation for Superdoomsday. The monster you see is what he's always been.

-The man in red and black is a storm trooper-like solder that in forces Superdoomsday's fascist ideals in the world. He's not a superhero of any sort. In fact Superdoomsday is the only super being on that earth

-The people on the posters behind them are models and actors that promote Superdoomsday's fascism and bring it to multi media. Superdoomsday is a living breathing business plan that has infected a whole world, and they're so pacified on superdoomsday burgers and cloths that they don't really care.

-Superboy and other powered heroes are not present in this world.