Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2335
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

It'd probably be less iconic and instantly recognizable.

BANNED

I'd prefer if Geoff Johns put his fanfiction away, and restored Kon's personality and backstory to the Kessel days.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    I'd prefer if Geoff Johns put his fanfiction away, and restored Kon's personality and backstory to the Kessel days.
    But that's not happening anytime soon

Thinking on it a bit, Jason Todd is a better comparison for Kon than Dick is. Kara is closer to Grayson's role than Kon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Would it bother you guys if there is a retcon were is revealed that Lena is the other donner instead of Lex?

Wouldn't like.it one bit.not just because lex is what has been pushed for a long while now,but also because I'm sick of Kon being changed just to change him,he was awesome,and he is awesome,stop.freakijg changing him (unless it's to a slightly older and more adept version of himself,with a better split between powersets)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Thinking on it a bit, Jason Todd is a better comparison for Kon than Dick is. Kara is closer to Grayson's role than Kon.

Yep I agree,well besides the killing.black sheep 4 life

BANNED

Details on Young Justice: Outsiders

In Young Justice: Outsiders, the teenage superheroes of the DC Universe come of age in an animated world of superpowers, super villains and super secrets. In the new season, the team faces its greatest challenge as it takes on meta-human trafficking and the terrifying threat it creates for a society caught in the crossfire of a genetic arms race spanning the globe and the galaxy.
    http://deadline.com/2017/04/dc-digit...rs-1202076831/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Details on Young Justice: Outsiders

http://deadline.com/2017/04/dc-digit...rs-1202076831/
    Sounds dope.

But hold up, "teenage superheroes?" Last I checked most of the team were in their early 20s to late teens. Does this mean that this next season is going to be far more focused on newer and younger members with the OG team taking more of the mentor role that the JLA used to present?

Edit: on second thought, that might just be the discretion for the show as a whole. Yeah, I read it a second time and that makes more sense to me lol

But regardless, I'll be watching for sure.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-25-2017 at 11:00 AM.

BANNED

KON-EL is back.......Atleast on the show.......Atleast he better be.

BANNED

They gave Kon the age thing so he would be on the show from the start,BUT could mix in with the YJers from season 2.i hope season 3 is a good thing for Kon,no angst,not being a punching bag,not being shuffled to the back for New characters.i just want a pure kick ass Kon,like season 2 Kon,but able to kick people's shit in.

Interesting than they are using the Outsiders name also. I wonder if there are some synergy media involved and Kon will return as member of the Outsiders.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Interesting than they are using the Outsiders name also. I wonder if there are some synergy media involved and Kon will return as member of the Outsiders.
    Outsiders=missing YJ characters imo.

On the show I see it more of bringing in new metals(you know characters we know,but are new on the show) working with the established YJ team.
    I see the outsiders being the YJ characters being outside of time,maybe even being wiped out of existence so they can either fight a evil trying to mess with time or the multiverse,kinda like booster gold or rip Hunter.

I DO NOT want a young Kon,I want a 18-21 year old ass kicking kon.,and I'm saying that when kons 100 issues,20 Ravers issues,and 50 YJ issues are my favorite runs ever.

Look and act like YJ season 2 Kon,but with a "broken" mixed powerset of tv show and kesel/new 52 TTK.

Synergy is something DC needs to apply more often,that need to get brand recognition front and center,bring in new customers.

BANNED

Don't you wish DC cared this much about Kon.

Found this on Instagram,awesome pic of a awesome story.

CBR writer wrote up 2 articles back to back with kons face on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    NOW it is but before she was closer to Jason being the Outrider of the Superman Family. Before she'd rather hang out with the Bat Family then Clark but then she was "Born" in Gotham so I guess it made since.

BANNED

My guess- Kon will comeback IFthe Kents are brought back also.
    Reason- Geoff wants HIS stories to "count".so until they bring them back,I probably won't be seeing Kon back either grrrr.