Page 90 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2335
    BANNED

so expressive.jpg

I feel like you can tell so much about these characters from this panel alone. The art in the back part of Kon's book was really great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    so expressive.jpg

I feel like you can tell so much about these characters from this panel alone. The art in the back part of Kon's book was really great.

I loved joe Kelly's run on the series,he really hit the,humor,heart,and healthy huge does of power usage.

This run should have been where Geoff's teen Titans run should have started right after.Geoff still could have his "secret" recton of lex being donor,Conner Kent and black T-shirt,plus kryptonian like powers(just cadmus age appropriate ones from scanning supermans DNA code).

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I miss Kon-El.

I would love to see DC bring him back, but I'm not holding my breath.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Kons coolness and badassery would probably overshadow the whole damn lot of SUPER characters,so in some ways I can see why DC are being lil bitches about keeping him away.

BUT

DC and the SUPER books are better when Kon is around

Y'know, I always thought that some fans can do a better job with certain characters than some writers and artists
    And things like this are the reason why: http://rabbitteethb.deviantart.com/a...rboy-635513400

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WalterO5james View Post
    Y'know, I always thought that some fans can do a better job with certain characters than some writers and artists
    And things like this are the reason why: http://rabbitteethb.deviantart.com/a...rboy-635513400

Good shit,but for the young sweet boy look on his face and hair.i personally want him to be older and lil more of a badass.
    This is more of.what I would like myself

As a proponent of Young Superman, I like Kon to stay way on the younger side. Don't want Superboy and Young Superman to start looking the same age, it gets weird!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    As a proponent of Young Superman, I like Kon to stay way on the younger side. Don't want Superboy and Young Superman to start looking the same age, it gets weird!
    There is no more young Superman,just reborn daddy Superman,and besides stories takijg place in the past Superman is now a father,husband,and not that person anymore.

Kon being young is exactly the wrong thing to do,same as making Wally younger,the characters have grown up in the comics,their stories are linked to growing up,mad that's what they should continue to do.

Kon was around 18 last we saw him before flashpoint,having him age to 19 or 20 is a natural direction of his ongoing story,and it would make him different than Jon at 10,Kenan at 15ish,and Kara at 16-17ish.

BANNED

The subject of more Kon to come was brought up to Tomasi and Flash's Joshua Williamson at Boston Comicon.

Seems the office even has a pet name for him and Chris..the lost children of Krypton.

The floor was then opened up to questions, and a fan asked Tomasi if he has any plans to use any of the lost children of Krypton, such as Chris Kent or Conner Kent.

“Actually, no. I can tell you that at the moment, I can tell you that for the next 10 to 12 issues, we have no plans for the lost children of Krypton. I’m sure you were looking forward to me saying, ‘yeah.’ You have seeded something, here, though. You never know, you never know.”
    A fan then asked if there were plans to bring Bart Allen or Conner Kent back.

“We all love those characters,” said Williamson. “I was a big fan of Young Justice, so we do think about those characters all the time. I don’t know if that helps you or not.”
    https://www.newsarama.com/35921-bost...rth-panel.html
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 08-15-2017 at 12:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The subject of more Kon to come was brought up to Tomasi and Flash's Joshua Williamson at Boston Comicon.

Seems the office even has a pet name for him and Chris..the lost children of Krypton.

https://www.newsarama.com/35921-bost...rth-panel.html

I don't see them popping up in those books anyway,Flash has Barry and nu Wally,and tomasi writes Jon's book and the Superman book that is very Jon heavy/family oriented.

I see action comics,teen Titans,doomsday clock,etc before them easy.

Oh and now there is only 1 "lost child of Krypton",with Lor zod back,and kon isn't even remotely a child of Krypton, he is about as American made as a character can be without a "made in the USA" trademark tattooed on his ass.
    Last edited by stephens2177; 08-15-2017 at 09:04 AM.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/pr...cover-solicit/

For those wishing Tim was locked up with Connor or Bart, this solicitations confirms it's not.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post

For those wishing Tim was locked up with Connor or Bart, this solicitations confirms it's not.
    A little off topic, but that cover gives me hope Stephanie comes back around.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post

Damn, there goes another one. And honestly that kills some hope for Bart too.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

DC you fools.

I promise NOTHING that "follows Tim back" is going to have the impact or reaction that kon and Bart being by his side would have.

DC you have the best characters,but the shittiest business sense.

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    DC you fools.

I promise NOTHING that "follows Tim back" is going to have the impact or reaction that kon and Bart being by his side would have.

DC you have the best characters,but the shittiest business sense.
    I know, I was SO looking forward to this, can't help but feel let down.