Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys. a NEW. MUTANTS. MOVIE.
    just sit with that for a moment before complaining about how Fox might screw it up. If it's not tied directly to the existing X-Men series (especially with rumors of the Singer era continuity being Wrapped up with Apocalypse) that can only be a plus. Also, the Fault in our Stars did not suck! Its characters were characters, and that's what New Mutants needs. This could be awesome.

ok another thought before you resume picking it apart. Demon Bear anyone? Just imagine! While you still can! Cherish the moment!

YES ! Great news.

BANNED

Lol they already used Sunspot which incidently can we recast so he is actually a Black Brazilian and not Light Skinned Hispanic.

Gimme Armor, Blindfold, and the Stepford Cuckoos

Ultimate Member

Or it's a different take. You're allowed to do those. Besides, that doesn't really matter since Jackman will be leaving after Wolverine 3 anyway, and they're introducing a new Scott.

Look i'm excited about this as anyone(Rahne Sinclair. Dani Moonstar. Sunspot!!! And i woud love to see Cannonball power on screen!) but disney/marvel churned out some good movie that I can't live without right now(i've watched my blu ray of GotG so many times already....) and well Then ther eis Star Wars, not completely marvel related still.
    So
    YAAAYYY NEW MUTANTS! No more bore-clops, and perhaps will give time to rest a little our beloved canadian bubsman.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-13-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Ultimate Member

Which X-Men exactly? Because there have been dozens if not hundreds over the decades.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miraclo__Pills View Post
    What?! Why haven't I heard about this? Now that's is something to get excited for.
    I don't know. I made a thread about it maybe a month ago; but it's not in my "started threads" anymore, and the search function isn't bring it up, so I can't find it now. But anyways, there was some news that Vaughn and Fox were in negotiations for him to direct their new Flash Gordon movie after Kingsman came out.

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    Sharkgirl too
    Sharks look great on screen is matter of fact.
    (also this could opne the way for my true dream...STREET SHARKS LIVE ACTION MOVIE!!! I would kill for that!)

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    A new Emma Frost and the Cuckoos would be super cool.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-13-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Amazing Member

Thank you.

DoFP was a total waste of a movie. Rehash, rehash, rehash. Tons of unnecessary exposition. Wish there had just been a direct sequel to First Class. That ending had so much potential.

OMG I was wanted a live-action adaptation of New Mutants. This has so much potential. I hope FOX does it justice and focuses on the original cast and not on the newer X-kids.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Look i'm excited about this as anyone(Rahne Sinclair. Dani Moonstar. Sunspot!!! And i woud love to see Cannonball power on screen!) but disney/marvel churned out some good movie that I can't live without right now(i've watched my blu ray of GotG so many times already....) and well Then ther eis Star Wars, not completely marvel related still.
    So
    YAAAYYY NEW MUTANTS! No more bore-clops, and perhaps will give time to rest a little our beloved canadian bubsman.

Relax, Baron. I'm just playing.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    I don't know. I made a thread about it maybe a month ago; but it's not in my "started threads" anymore, and the search function isn't bring it up, so I can't find it now. But anyways, there was some news that Vaughn and Fox were in negotiations for him to direct their new Flash Gordon movie after Kingsman came out.
    I remember that thread. I even commented on how much I love pulp heroes and how there are big potential for big studios to get some franchises running. I also talked about how good old fashioned family entertainment is John Carter and how underrated and dismissed often is. Hopefully we get good news regarding Vaughn and Flash Gordon
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Well crap. Now I gotta get at least the first 3 trades of NM classic.

And vol 3 is over 50 dollars!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

HOLY CRAP MY FAVORITE GROUP OF MUTANTS

...well, it's Fox so it probably won't be the full Sam/Bobby/Shan/Dani/Rahne/Magma/Magik lineup. I think Magik is a given for some reason...like with Scarlet Witch you don't have to do the "mutant + sorceress" stuff, she can just be your regular creepy psychic girl. Would be amazed if Bobby, Shan and Dani all make it to the screen (that's a lot of not white people for Hollywood.)