Page 339 of 386 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-men movies are starting to get added to Disney Plus this month. Im patiently awaiting the announcement that New Mutants will...
    Yeah me too....besides, it is going to be a looonnngggggg time before I go to a movie theatre, if they even survive the pandemic.

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I think you'd be fine if you just read a page a day
    Right on, I'm currently reading the Claremont run of X-Men, a bit before New Mutants begins. On Uncanny 150. Aiming to read it all (or most of it) chronologically. I could skip ahead to that arc, but gonna see if I can cram all that X-reading in by then.

As much as I want to see New Mutants, delays on August movies means pushing into fall which means Wonder Woman will ALSO likely push into next year. They really should have just released it in Nov. 2019 o-O And they really just need to find a way to classify this pandemic as acts of god and release it on VOD.

Outside of the US, theaters are moving forward with reopening. Even domestically (US and Canada), over 1,000 theaters are now open. The top movie this weekend was Empire Strikes Back, so theaters are doing okay for the time being with old movies which are fun to see at drive-ins.

Studios are going to have a choice to make about whether to release some movies overseas before their US premieres. That won't be Tenet or Wonder Woman. They have contracts with their international partners and can't tell them there isn't anything to release because theaters are closed in Los Angeles. The question is whether New Mutants falls into that category of something studios are willing to essentially give out to make sure they have something to release or not.

Los Angeles County staying closed is inevitable. The numbers keep going up. Same with much of the rest of Southern California except for Ventura. But theaters in London are going to be reopening in a few weeks. Other major cities around the world are reopening theaters. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

And Disney World did reopen. It's currently open while Florida has hit the largest number of new cases in a single day and isn't closing.

BANNED

My only BIG/HUGE complaint about the movie is not having Storm or Xavier on it as originally planned.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    Outside of the US, theaters are moving forward with reopening. Even domestically (US and Canada), over 1,000 theaters are now open. The top movie this weekend was Empire Strikes Back, so theaters are doing okay for the time being with old movies which are fun to see at drive-ins.

Studios are going to have a choice to make about whether to release some movies overseas before their US premieres. That won't be Tenet or Wonder Woman. They have contracts with their international partners and can't tell them there isn't anything to release because theaters are closed in Los Angeles. The question is whether New Mutants falls into that category of something studios are willing to essentially give out to make sure they have something to release or not.

Los Angeles County staying closed is inevitable. The numbers keep going up. Same with much of the rest of Southern California except for Ventura. But theaters in London are going to be reopening in a few weeks. Other major cities around the world are reopening theaters. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

And Disney World did reopen. It's currently open while Florida has hit the largest number of new cases in a single day and isn't closing.
    Get in the way of profits, and the Mouse will cut you.

New Mutants will be in theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    New Mutants will be in theaters.
    We know...we all know...
    buuuut will anyone else be in said theaters?? That is the uncertainty
    lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    We know...we all know...
    buuuut will anyone else be in said theaters?? That is the uncertainty
    lol
    I am dying to see it.
    But I am not dying....to see it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I am dying to see it.
    But I am not dying....to see it.
    A true fan lets nothing get in their way!

Today new Trailer comicon

Last edited by juan678; 07-16-2020 at 09:36 AM.

VOD announcement coming soon is what I get

Wow....I'm not really sure WHAT to make of that last bit. Personally I'm perfectly fine with VOD - I want to see this badly enough I would pay for the rental price. I guess we'll find out in a week.

BANNED

What last bit? They announced on the Tweet attached to the video that the Comic Con panel would have the entire cast. It has nothing to do with a release.