Page 287 of 386 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 5790
    BANNED

*Illyana Rasputin*

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This still looks good to me! Don't know why they wanted to change it so much and why it went back and forth. *shrugs*
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    This still looks good to me! Don't know why they wanted to change it so much and why it went back and forth. *shrugs*
    Fox has dumb executives who were jealous of Stranger Things and It’s successes.

OMG, that actually looked good. Loved that we saw them use powers.

MAGIK

Finally after 2 years & 3 months we finally get some new footage. My enthusiasm has been restored!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Fox has dumb executives who were jealous of Stranger Things and It’s successes.
    It's just upsetting because I had a feeling from the get, that diving into the horror element was going to be really good for New Mutants. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise and the fact that this is so different than what Marvel normally puts out will make it pop even more.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It’s so crazy that it’s been two years. They made casting choices that were relevant in 2016/2017 and some of those actors could have really used the boost at the time. I love how the effect for Sunspot’s power signature looks as opposed to the Human Torch knockoff we got in 2014. And I’m curious to see if they’ll go deeper into Magik’s power set or just say the armor and Soul Sword comes from her X-gene. Sam manifesting the kinetic energy around his arms is interesting. Has he done that in the comics? I guess the wanna save him blastin’ and Rahne’s full lycanthrope mode for the film.

Still unhappy about Reyes’ and da Costa’s casting but I’ll probably watch it once in a matinee. Fingers crossed that Marvel continues their hot streak of both more comic accurate casting and casting that reflects the diversity of the real world and not just what a 1960s New Yorker thought would sell.

I love this trailer! Illyana looks crazy enough and I like Wolfsbane. The fact that Dani projects fears in comics makes the plot kinda already understandable by the average X men read but I'll be happy if it surprises me.

Roberto could be hotter. That's kind of a must.

Mighty Member

The deaging CGI looks great. The cast looks 2 years younger.

Yes, this is sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I love this trailer! Illyana looks crazy enough and I like Wolfsbane. The fact that Dani projects fears in comics makes the plot kinda already understandable by the average X men read but I'll be happy if it surprises me.

Roberto could be hotter. That's kind of a must.
    I think he's hot. But he's fucking white, it's the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think he's hot. But he's fucking white, it's the real problem.
    Yeah that's kinda weird how they whitewashed him completely. I feel like they didn't even think about it and assumed he wasn't black, and that's even worse.

The trailer was pretty good until the final 30 seconds when the mutants started showing their powers, I am not saying its bad, perhaps it is my now dislike for most comic book movies and their excessive cgi stuff that is clouding my judgement.

Illyana's accent is very good.

I think this movie was already too far gone for Disney to really change anything because the horror tone is still there unapologetically, something they have said it won't necessarily be in the other marvel supposedly horror film, Dr Strange 2.

I liked the idea of the film when it was announced in 2015-2016 but so much has happened, I just don't know what to expect any more. that been said, from this trailer, New mutants has one of and if not the best looking cinematography not just in an xmen film but in comic movies.

New mutants looks exactly like Parasite in tone and story style excluding when we see them use their powers and that movie is doing wonders right now. Please see ourselves.

Even if this movie turns out to have a crappy plot, We would never seen any x-men film look this good on a technical film making scale again thanks to Josh Bonnes, who is actually an x-men fan, but still, Poor Josh Bonnes. Fox really should put dark phoenix in the bin and focussed on new mutants even before the Disney buyout but kinberg got so powerful at fox, he drove the main series that was already kind of over to the grave.
    Last edited by Beaddle; 01-06-2020 at 07:56 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The trailer made me think this might be a decent movie. Nice Soul Sword sequence. They're definitely playing up Illyana as the badass.
    Well of course

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    *Illyana Rasputin*
    Disney is finally going to put out another movie with SOUL in it it it only took 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wow. That looked pretty good.

Illyana and Sunspot doesnt look like Human Torch anymore.

Can't wait to support this.
    Yeah, looks better than I thought. I enjoy the horror vibe. Kind of like how ‘Logan’ was more of a Western in tone and feel. I certainly hope that Disney continues pushing the envelope like this with the X-properties and branching out beyond just pure popcorn movie superhero fare. Seems like they will since Deadpool 3 is confirmed, and DP1 and 2 were really more of a black comedy than anything.