Page 264 of 386 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    What you see on-screen is canon, not what the screenplayers intended it to be originally. The creature goes beyond the creators.
    "First Class" was officially presented as a soft-reboot. There are some incongruences involving the characters' age (including the NEW Angel) as well as the continuity that bring us fans to think to the "First Class Timeline" as an alternate universe OR a previously-altered timeline even before the events of DOFP.
    well it's not like well ever see the movie...do it's a moot point

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    well it's not like well ever see the movie...do it's a moot point
    I had fun with my website, and the timelines work nicely if you take in account Sebastian Shaw as a time traveler who altered the original timeline and caused the whole First Class cenario.

I had fun with my website, and the timelines work nicely if you take in account Sebastian Shaw as a time traveler who altered the original timeline and caused the whole First Class cenario.
    Nice
    I know for damn sure I'd have some fun with a Kevin Bacon's time traveling Sebastian Shaw!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Nice
    I know for damn sure I'd have some fun with a Kevin Bacon's time traveling Sebastian Shaw!!!!
    LMAO, there's a prequel movie in the works about him...

LMAO, there's a prequel movie in the works about him...
    No way....lol you're tryna pull a 'New Mutants' on me???

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Alladin also needs more skills, like dance and sing. But they still are on the right ethnicity. I ca't say the same from new Mutants
    The actress who plays Jasmine is Indian.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The actress who plays Jasmine is Indian.
    Agrabah is a fictional place :/

BANNED

It's a Middle-Eastern folk tale.

Then it's neither here nor there

It is a tale written by a french and set in China. Surprise!

BANNED

Just wondering if there will be references to Colossus or the X-Men movies. Any guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    That's not how time travel works I mean sure a different person with your name can be born at a different point in the Timeline if your parents met at different times or something but it wouldn't be you. Also Xavier, Magneto, Quicksilver, Beast and Havok don't age in the new Timeline it has nothing to do with the old timeline.
    Lols, “not how it works.” Time travel is sci f fiction (for now). The rules of Time travel work however the writer of that piece say it works.

I just go by what their universe shows and states. By the way, re reading your statement I’m not so sure we disagree, so maybe one of us is not wording it correctly. Either way, the mentioned characters can exist in both films set in different decades without it being contradictory due to the events that happened in the movies. whether these are “different people” or the “same people in a different” is a vague and irrelevant construct as far as I’m concerned.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Lols, “not how it works.” Time travel is sci f fiction (for now). The rules of Time travel work however the writer of that piece say it works.

I just go by what their universe shows and states. By the way, re reading your statement I’m not so sure we disagree, so maybe one of us is not wording it correctly. Either way, the mentioned characters can exist in both films set in different decades without it being contradictory due to the events that happened in the movies. whether these are “different people” or the “same people in a different” is a vague and irrelevant construct as far as I’m concerned.
    Since it has been established by Beast that "time is a river", I interpret that as the undeniable presence of a "quantic resonance" manipulating reality and ensuring the existence of some persons/events as well as details, no matter how drastically you alter the past.

Angel 1 was born in 1985, Angel 2 was born in 1965 or so. They are two different people but, at the same time, they share the same father and maybe the almost same genetic make-up, and can be considered as "brothers".

On the other hand, Jean Grey is supposed to be the same woman, despite being born earlier in the timeline (1965).
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 04-21-2019 at 08:53 AM.

Exhibitor Relations Co.
    ‏@ERCboxoffice

No joke. Fox's THE NEW MUTANTS has been pushed back again--now set to drop April 3, 2020, instead of Aug. 2, 2019. .

Movie delayed again

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Wow, this is ridiculous.