Page 353 of 386 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    We told [Anya] that in the third movie, there would be two versions of her. That's basically what we told her, that there would be two versions of her and that she would have to play two sides of herself. We get excited about it!
    Wouldn't it have been better for her to Read it? Its a comic book so theres a lotta pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    lol sooo much can be said about this video....lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No you dont. Inferno was a major event which had 2 connected but separate stories. The NM portion did not include Maddie, Nathan, Sinister or Jean at all. Its not that hard to adapt. A gate from Limbo to Earth opens up, threatening to turn it into hell with people and objects being corrupted by demonic influence. Thats the basic premise. You can get away with completely skipping all of the X-men elements bc its not needed and did not come into play anyway
    But Boone states in the interview that he wanted the third film to tie into the other x-men movies, meaning that the dark phoenix cast would’ve shown up. What role would Cyclops and the others have played without any personal stakes to tie them in? They probably would’ve been overshadowed by the new mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    But Boone states in the interview that he wanted the third film to tie into the other x-men movies, meaning that the dark phoenix cast would’ve shown up. What role would Cyclops and the others have played without any personal stakes to tie them in? They probably would’ve been overshadowed by the new mutants.
    If you have a big demonic invasion, other heroes in the world that exist should show up especially if they are meant to exist in the same universe. I highly doubt there would be any of Maddie's story done here. Its not needed. Storm was originally meant to be in this film and I can only assume that we'd have seen more X-men in the sequel so that by the time Inferno came around, their inclusion wouldnt have been out of nowhere. The personal stakes for them would be not dying as well as having te world turn into hell. They wouldnt be the focus though as it would and should still focused on the NM and their fight to also save their friend who has gone full demon

I guess it would all be dependent on whether the x-men had a large enough role in new mutants 2 to become friends with Illyana and the others. It would be very underwhelming to have the x-men show up in an epic finale just to fight demons in the background while the real emotional weight of the movie happens without them.
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-20-2020 at 10:08 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    What type of mask would be best for everybody to wear when going back to movie theaters?
    Lol, mask with face shield, so when you take off the mask to eat popcorn, you still have coverage. (though I don’t care about this particular movie, so not going, but have been thinking about movie procedures... )

One week, or maybe the movie is a mutant itself to bring on the boxoffice collapse.

Lockheed!!!!!!

They'll always have kudos for getting Lockheed on the big screen, even if the movie tanks.

Film title should be LOCKHEED and the New Mutants.

new promo

Cool, I see there is some Breakfast Club influence in this film. Hope the cast will have good chemistry on screen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    One week, or maybe the movie is a mutant itself to bring on the boxoffice collapse.
    I feel more sad for Nolan's Tenet. For a Nolan movie it will likely bomb. I think most of us had made peace with New Mutants not so good box office because of the circumstances. this was before Covid-19 did severe damage primary first to the world and then entertainment industry.

I am not going to cinema to watch new mutants. I am watching it online when it is out to buy.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like there won't be any screenings for reviewers. Normally this is done when the studios are sure the movie will be trashed, but this time it looks more like there just weren't places to hold the pre-release screenings. Tenet had a similar issue and reviewers had to fly to England just to review the movie, and I don't think the studio is worried about a Christopher Nolan movie getting terrible reviews.