Page 198 of 386 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5790

I would say Deadpool is a special case especially given his 4th wall breaking and thus why he'll be allowed to continue. But all the other Fox movies aren't continuing IMO once Disney takes over and hands the reigns over to Marvel Studios. Feige wants the X-Men and Mutants for the MCU and he's not going to integrate the Foxverse into the MCU and I can't see him allowing other films to be out there using the Marvel Mutant brand at the same time as him if he can stop it.

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I would say Deadpool is a special case especially given his 4th wall breaking and thus why he'll be allowed to continue. But all the other Fox movies aren't continuing IMO once Disney takes over and hands the reigns over to Marvel Studios. Feige wants the X-Men and Mutants for the MCU and he's not going to integrate the Foxverse into the MCU and I can't see him allowing other films to be out there using the Marvel Mutant brand at the same time as him if he can stop it.
    Also Deadpool even had a heilcarrier in it and Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    Also Deadpool even had a heilcarrier in it and Bob.
    Exactly Deadpool kind of already felt like part of the MCU just the seeder side like the Netflix shows.

Exactly Deadpool kind of already felt like part of the MCU just the seeder side like the Netflix shows.
    It is also fitting for the fox X-men to end with the Phoenix because the Phoenix is a force of rebirth so the fox X-men can be rebirthed as the MCU X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by WolverineandDeadpool View Post
    It is also fitting for the fox X-men to end with the Phoenix because the Phoenix is a force of rebirth so the fox X-men can be rebirthed as the MCU X-Men.
    I'd love for them to do a reshoot and add a scene in Deadpool 2 and here it is.

Cable: I grew up in the future a world ruled by an evil empire led by a tyrant.

Deadpool: Ah yes the Disney Merger.

BANNED

no. since the people behind deadpool do not like mcu movies. many films have had hellcarriers. they do not feel part of the mcu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    no. since the people behind deadpool do not like mcu movies. many films have had hellcarriers. they do not feel part of the mcu.
    What the hell are you talking about? Ryan Reynolds said months ago if they let Deadpool stay R rated he'd love to be part of the MCU specifically mentioning he'd love to see a Deadpool and Iron Man scene. Considering Bob Igor said Deadpool will stay R it looks like Mr. Reynolds will get his wish.

BANNED

What the hell are you talking about? Ryan Reynolds said months ago if they let Deadpool stay R rated he'd love to be part of the MCU specifically mentioning he'd love to see a Deadpool and Iron Man scene. Considering Bob Igor said Deadpool will stay R it looks like Mr. Reynolds will get his wish.
    ryan said that as a joke and trying to be nice with other marvels. few weeks back when reality hit that fox may sell both ryan and ro lindfield said they rather fox not sell so deadpool can stay r and take more risk. both were concerned.

its sad that some beleive bob. when the truth is there will not be rated movies or complex xmen movies as he cliams, bob is only saying that to avoid any backlash, wait until 2020 when xforces gets cancelled which is suppose to be deadpool 3 and bob hands them a nice check to go netflix and die off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    ryan said that as a joke and trying to be nice with other marvels. few weeks back when reality hit that fox may sell both ryan and ro lindfield said they rather fox not sell so deadpool can stay r and take more risk. both were concerned.

its sad that some beleive bob. when the truth is there will not be rated movies or complex xmen movies as he cliams, bob is only saying that to avoid any backlash, wait until 2020 when xforces gets cancelled which is suppose to be deadpool 3 and bob hands them a nice check to go netflix and die off.
    Wow you can read mind I never thought I'd meet a real mutant not even on a X-Men board. So you know anyone else's thoughts or just Ryan Reynolds?

Back on topic

Anyway we will see how this film does.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Is it too late to retool this movie for the MCU?

That line "Last question... Do you know what mutants are?" in the trailer opens up a world of possibilities. They could hold it off for a few months, reshoot the ending and remove all Foxverse references and make this the intro to the CONCEPT mutants as something to be feared, before the inevitable X-Men movie becomes our intro to Xavier's actual team. Then have then both converge eventually once Xavier begin searching out mutants for his school in a later film.

If this entire film is isolated in an asylum, then that'd be the way to go, IMO. But that of course means they'll never do it.
    Last edited by redrunner97; 12-18-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post

That line "Last question... Do you know what mutants are?" in the trailer opens up a world of possibilities. They could hold it off for a few months, reshoot the ending and remove all Foxverse references and make this the intro to the CONCEPT mutants as something to be feared, before the inevitable X-Men movie becomes our intro to Xavier's actual team. Then have then both converge eventually once Xavier begin searching out mutants for his school in a later film.

If this entire film is isolated in an asylum, then that'd be the way to go, IMO. But that of course means they'll never do it.
    The sense I've gotten is that this film will be so disconnected from the rest of the Fox-verse it wouldn't even need any retooling to fit into any universe to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post

Yes its too late. Future films can retroactively fit it into the MCU much like DOFP did for FT and the original film, but its too late to do that here

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I don't think it'll be hard to fit it because it seems isolated (barring a surprise Charles Xavier guest appearance a la Origins: Wolverine). But it's too late to specifically tailor it to the MCU (or, more accurately, it'll be out before they'd be allowed to do anything).
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think it'll be hard to fit it because it seems isolated (barring a surprise Charles Xavier guest appearance a la Origins: Wolverine). But it's too late to specifically tailor it to the MCU (or, more accurately, it'll be out before they'd be allowed to do anything).
    At the very least it should connect to Deadpool via Magik/Colossus. Just need a throwaway line from Illyana about a brother "outside."