Page 312 of 386 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Guys, do you remember when we filmed this more than 2 years ago!?

Honestly though, makes me happy to see them promoting the movie in any capacity.

I know "New Mutants Updates" twitter can be a bit reactionary and sensational when it comes to their "news," but honestly I haven't seen any of their hype lines like this come up as completely false. Whoever their sources are seem to be connected somehow. Also explains the rumored cameo Banderas was supposed to have in the post credits scene.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Box office predictions are not good. Which kinda piss me off as I'd like this movie to have a decent and good opening. I'd like this movie to surprises us.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I actually thought the actor on left was the interviewer because I did not recognize him with the beard. He looks nothing like Sunspot. #notmysunspot

Yep! The sequel sounds amazing and that’s why the merger hit me hard. Knowing we wouldn’t get this Planned trilogy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Box office predictions are not good. Which kinda piss me off as I'd like this movie to have a decent and good opening. I'd like this movie to surprises us.
    Well with an illness outbreak causing stuff to shut down- Disney can't expect that big of a box office from a lot of their films.

Of course the trolls who are praying for Disney to fail won't care.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cin...mic-characters
    Josh Boone has confirmed that the plan was for Antonio Banderas to play Emmanuel da Costa, the father of Henry Zaga’s Roberto da Costa, a.k.a. Sunspot.
    Sooooooo glad this **** got scrapped lmaoo

Box office predictions are not good.
    There weren't any comparables so predicting New Mutants was always going to be difficult. Now it's next to impossible. Who knows in a few weeks what will happen with theaters being closed or how many people will be going to theaters.

Online interest numbers are actually very, very good. What that means is anyone's guess since people might end up waiting to stream it or watching a pirated version while they stay home.

THR reported actors are refusing to go promote films due to coronavirus concerns. Hopefully that doesn't impact New Mutants. Maisie was in Northern Italy and Paris in the three weeks based on her social media posts, so I'm guessing not.

Expectations aren't high for New Mutants, so opening with $25M wouldn't be seen as under-performing. If it keeps theaters for a month and people actually go to those theaters, it might end up having some legs since so little else is coming out.
    Last edited by ClanAskani; 03-11-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    Political correctness may just ruin any little chance this movie has. Rahne and Dani as lovers. Who asked for it.
    The Dani/Rahne shippers and slashfanfic have been plentiful over the years. The word “Soulmates” has been tossed around with plenty of subtext befitting the era in which the stories are published. It’s by NO means an out of nowhere queer evolution of the characters relationship.

https://kispesan.tumblr.com/post/177...soul-mate-pals
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The Dani/Rahne shippers and slashfanfic have been plentiful over the years. The word “Soulmates” has been tossed around with plenty of subtext befitting the era in which the stories are published. It’s by NO means an out of nowhere queer evolution of the characters relationship.

And lets not forget all the times Dani was looking for an excuse to get Rahne naked

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

There are no slash fics with Rahne and Dani whatsoever, unless you can provide links to prove it!

*cough*

Fantastic Member

Well those projections were made before No Time To Die and Peter Rabbit 2 moved their dates so it might do better than previously thought.

I really like the actress playing Magik

She deserves better than this

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    There are no slash fics with Rahne and Dani whatsoever, unless you can provide links to prove it!

*cough*
    Just to dispel “whatsoever”...
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/16...pters/37844648

https://archiveofourown.org/works/13...02415#workskin

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50...hapters/880519