Page 251 of 386 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5790
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, it ending up like the 90s Fantastic Four movie is a very real possibility.

I feel sorry for the cast and crew.
    They will have to release in any format like streaming since they are contractually obliged to do it.

Hell, I'll be thrilled with Anna Joy running around with an obviously Styrofoam sword and Masie with motion capture dots still on her face at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Hell, I'll be thrilled with Anna Joy running around with an obviously Styrofoam sword and Masie with motion capture dots still on her face at this point.
    I think the effects are finished, since it already streamead

We've been discussing the lack of reshoots for the last page already. Problem is, this news gave us more questions than answers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It’s complete people.

It’s just how we see it. Also, it has to be released in theatres according to contracts unless the actors in question amend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    It’s complete people.

It’s just how we see it. Also, it has to be released in theatres according to contracts unless the actors in question amend them.
    So who’s right, you or the article that someone shared fdom a day ago?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I don't understand how actors would factor in both Annihilation and Mowgli were filmed as theatrical releases and went to streaming. Also even LSD said she wishes New Mutants gets a theatrical release over Hulu and if she has no say now I can't see how actors would.

LSD interview https://deadline.com/2019/02/new-mut...er-1202549615/
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 03-27-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    If an actor (the actual source is Maisie Williams, remember) is saying that reshoots didn't happen, then we can assume they didn't happen! Why would they lie? It's clear that older articles were based on false intel - maybe even deliberate lies from the studio. "We're doing reshoots" was an excuse, and apparently a fib. I would imagine the contract specifically says that FOX had to release it in the cinema - which is potentially now null and void since Disney have bought them out. And if that's the case, Fox damn well knew it, which would explain the postponement.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Do we actually know that the contract even says that fox needs the release it in theaters? It might not even say that. It seems like it would be ‘lucky’ to end up on streaming at this point. For anyone who was not a fan of this movie, that might mean there is hope from a more ‘accurate’ version of the team to show up at a later point.

The movie's just never going to come out. Which is why someone leaked a rough cut on Youtube.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The movie's just never going to come out. Which is why someone leaked a rough cut on Youtube.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    I got to say. That's better then I thought it would be.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If an actor (the actual source is Maisie Williams, remember) is saying that reshoots didn't happen, then we can assume they didn't happen! Why would they lie? It's clear that older articles were based on false intel - maybe even deliberate lies from the studio. "We're doing reshoots" was an excuse, and apparently a fib. I would imagine the contract specifically says that FOX had to release it in the cinema - which is potentially now null and void since Disney have bought them out. And if that's the case, Fox damn well knew it, which would explain the postponement.
    Disney would still be bound by any contracts that Fox signed, with regards to their actors and the work performed. The merger doesn't wipe those out

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Disney would still be bound by any contracts that Fox signed, with regards to their actors and the work performed. The merger doesn't wipe those out
    Actors contracts don't include if a film is ultimately released or what platform if released unless Actor is also the creator of the film. Take the Exorcist prequels they made it but were unhappy with it so they remade it with a mostly new cast and changed story a little released the 2nd version as Exorcist the Beginning in 2004 it did poorly so they made some changes to the original film and released that in 2005 as Dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I am totally on board for this

Seriously though, I just want to see something!