Page 103 of 386 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    That's not really that young honestly. For one they are older than all the X-MEN except Storm. And if New Mutant's 2 comes out in 2021 they'll be what 26/27. And they'll be 30ish by New Mutant's 3.
    eh well some actors don't age well. If they had casted a black guy as Sunspo..wouldn't have to worry about him looking old #justsupersaiyan
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Sure technically what your saying is true but how many really walked out with the impression that Xavier only killed a few.
    Anyone who actually paid attention to the movie and didn't tune out the radio broadcast?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I'm glad the cast seem to be getting along well and the more famous ones are promoting the lesser so. Great to see burgeoning camaraderie. Hope it translates on-screen!
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member

Since the big thing seems to be using Imagine Dragon songs in trailers (even for freaking snowboarding videogames), I think this would fit when they start releasing trailers for the film given what we know so far, and since Wonder Woman has already taken Warriors.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    eh well some actors don't age well. If they had casted a black guy as Sunspo..wouldn't have to worry about him looking old #justsupersaiyan
    Or him needing a Tan?

Quote Originally Posted by JediKage View Post
    Or him needing a Tan?
    yes, also true...the tanning budget must be huge. bet they're sad they can't just use shoe polish like the "Good Ol' Days"

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Since the big thing seems to be using Imagine Dragon songs in trailers (even for freaking snowboarding videogames), I think this would fit when they start releasing trailers for the film given what we know so far, and since Wonder Woman has already taken Warriors.

Yes this sort of sing-by-number, souless, musak is definitely the perfect match for the New Mutants movie. They both(Rock music genre) Sunspot) have in common the fact they started out with a black face but was appropriated and sold to the masses with a shiny, white, veneer. I approve wholeheartedly
    Last edited by BroHomo; 06-29-2017 at 02:17 AM.
    GrindrStone(D)

Oh my god. You know what? You're right. The budget for tanning and make up must be huge. How can they sleep tonight? How can I sleep tonight? Help!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    No offense, but hell no. They can do better than current radio music.

This is supposed to be like a horror movie set in the 80s, right? Maybe something energetic and gothic from that decade.

The New Mutants almost felt like an indie book with the darker storylines, diverse cast, and avantgarde artwork from Bill Sienkiewicz. I hope the film tries to capture that authenticity.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

This is supposed to be like a horror movie set in the 80s, right? Maybe something energetic and gothic from that decade.

I think this is present day unfortunately

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    I think this is present day unfortunately
    Oh, that's interesting. My point still stands though. It shouldn't look or feel like a stock superhero flick.

BANNED

I hope we get something like this down the line.

Alice Braga replaces Rosario Dawson as CC Reyez? Umm... I really hope something didn't happen to Rosario or her family. https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...14547924074496

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    Alice Braga replaces Rosario Dawson as CC Reyez? Umm... https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...14547924074496
    Alice Braga is Afro-Brazilian. But some people believe you need to be dark-skinned to count as Black so...
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-29-2017 at 01:37 PM.

BANNED

Damn, that's unfortunate, but Alice Braga is a good actress.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Alice Braga is Afro-Brazilian. But some people believe you need to be dark-skinned to count as Black so...
    Well Cecelia Reyes is dark skinned
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-29-2017 at 01:37 PM.