Page 11 of 386 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    And the fanboys would riot and blame FoX for destroying their childhood
    All I care about is that Dani Moonstar, Sam Guthrie and Illyana Rasputin are in this and have large roles. I also don't want them to go the First Class route and have the lineup be full of obscure mutants that have nothing to do with the NM. Loosely base this film off the masterpiece source material and they can't go wrong.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I want Magik to be in New Mutants II

My ideal roster

Moira (Rose Byrne)
    Mirage
    Cannonball
    Sunspot
    Magma
    Wolfsbane

So confirmed between X-Men appear in New Mutant's

I'm happy with establishing the teams live together and Supporting Roles for McAvoy & Byrne

this will be set in modern time, more than likely.

I dont see Fox pushing McAvoy to do a x-men movie by year. And they might want to give Josh Boone more freedom without having to adjust to Bryan's movies decade, sequel after sequel. Not to mention that producers may want to connect New mutants with Deadpool and Cable too. Aside from using a few original actors from time to time, something they know fans want it too. So this way Fox pleases everyone

We'll see but I don't think so

Yeah, I don't think New Mutants will be a prequel movie.

Maybe under a new director Storm can finally get some proper development, but unless they are exceedingly liberal with their continuity, it will be hard to course correct after the damage that is Apocalypse's Horesman role. While Storm did show up in a good few of the New Mutant issues, it was in a much different capacity as X-Men team leader/trainer/mentor(with over 70 slammed packed issues of adventure experience), it will be interesting to see how she plays against Dani/Sam as rivals for leadership, and Magik(with her past in Limbo under old Storm's mentorship in the light arts), or Rahne for that matter, as teenaged peers.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachturne View Post
    Huh. that's some interesting news indeed.

Wow, I really hope those casting rumors are true.

Maisie Williams as Wolfsbane sounds like some amazing fan-casting that I'm not sure could ever happen, but it would be awesome if true. And I would love to see her attempt Rahne's accent

And it would be great to finally have Magik in the movies, and maybe tie that into the new movie!Colossus .

Yesssss!!!! So glad that Magik will be in it and the film will star the original NM.

Though if they are keeping this film in the past, would that mean Illyana is Piotr's older sibling?
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

All-New Member

I'm super excited for this. Maybe Shipp is playing "Limbo Storm" or they would allude to it. I can't waint for this movie

Interesting. My guess is that this is not in the present day if they are using McAvoy for Prof X and Shipp for Storm. Possibly the 90s with a 10-year time jump and the main team of X-men are more established now since '83.

Spectacular Member CaptainCanada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting. My guess is that this is not in the present day if they are using McAvoy for Prof X and Shipp for Storm. Possibly the 90s with a 10-year time jump and the main team of X-men are more established now since '83.
    They're already stretching the limit of what age McAvoy and Fassbender can plausibly play, so I expect this will remain in the 1980s.

Maybe Rahne can have a scene with Jean at some point, if this is true. Heh.