Page 146 of 386 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    http://variety.com/2017/film/feature...ar-1202563799/

Stacey Snider, the CEO of 21st Century Fox, talks about New Mutants.
    I'm still not sure about this movie. It feels like one of those movies that could either be really groundbreaking or a failed experiment. I'll wait until I see a trailer before I make any judgments. But I do hope it works because it sounds like Fox is trying to do something different. After seeing how well that paid off with Deadpool, I think the industry, as a whole, benefits from that kind of success.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    LMAO @ people thinking Fox is advocating locking mutant children up.
    I wonder what they think about Marvel literally arguing in court that mutants aren't human beings.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I wonder what they think about Marvel literally arguing in court that mutants aren't human beings.
    That's the hypocrisy: If Marvel does it, it's fine.

BANNED

You're referring to the case where Marvel argued that action figures of mutants should not be subjected to the higher tax of action figures of humans because mutants are not humans?

Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    You're referring to the case where Marvel argued that action figures of mutants should not be subjected to the higher tax of action figures of humans because mutants are not humans?
    Truly the pinnacle of compromising the integrity of art for corporate cynicism. [/sincere, not sarcasm]

"Insider" claims that a teaser is ready for reveal. (This is the same guy who claims that the opening scene of Dark Phoenix begins with a space ship crashing near the Xavier institute)
    https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...14354270191616

It also looks like Josh Boone has completed the first screen test for New Mutants.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj0zKlF9vJ/

Now I'm going all in on my prediction. We'll see a trailer on Oct 31st. I think a teaser will appear much earlier at the Fox panel at NYCC.
    Last edited by SomeCBFanboy; 09-28-2017 at 01:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    "Insider" claims that a teaser is ready for reveal. (This is the same guy who claims that the opening scene of Dark Phoenix begins with a space ship crashing near the Xavier institute)
    https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...14354270191616

It also looks like Josh Boone has completed the first screen test for New Mutants.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BZj0zKlF9vJ/

Now I'm going all in on my prediction. We'll see a trailer on Oct 31st. I think a teaser will appear much earlier at the Fox panel at NYCC.
    What Fox panel? They're stupidly skipping yet another major con.

What Fox panel? They're stupidly skipping yet another major con.
    Wait what? Didn't we have confirmation that Fox would be at NYCC this year with panels for Legion and The Gifted? Ahh well, whatever. I still expect a reveal on the 31st, but damn.

BANNED

Wait what? Didn't we have confirmation that Fox would be at NYCC this year with panels for Legion and The Gifted? Ahh well, whatever. I still expect a reveal on the 31st, but damn.
    Yeah, last I heard Fox was going to be there.

BANNED

The only X-Men panel Fox is doing is for The Gifted. No Legion and no movies.

The only X-Men panel Fox is doing is for The Gifted. No Legion and no movies.
    That doesn't mean that they can't show a teaser. They might not want to do a panel. But a teaser can still happen.

Anya Taylor-Joy:
    “I think the nicest thing about it is that Josh Boone, our director, he’s just such a fan of the comics and he really loves them so much that he’s really interested in making sure that we do the comics justice for the people that love the characters. We all feel so lucky to be such incredible characters, so while it’s definitely a departure from the X-Men movies, the fans won’t be disappointed. We definitely catch the important bits in there.”
    Source: http://x-menfilms.com/blog/2017/10/1...-disappointed/

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Oh sweet! Probably not many FX shots though because filming only wrapped a couple of weeks ago.

New Mutants currently has a 3.52 out of 5 ComicBook.com User Anticipation Rating, making it the seventeenth most anticipated upcoming comic book movie among ComicBook.com readers.

I found this a bit depressing. You would think there would be more of us New Mutants fans out there.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Midnight PST time is three in the morning here on the east coast... seriously? I'm not going to be up for that. Excited, but bummed I'll probably be sleeping when it drops.