Page 15 of 386 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

FoX was so quick to deny the rumors that it makes me believe these actors are going to be eventually cast.

When Drew scooped the BvS upcoming controversy he was quickly dismissed. We know how that turned out.

Drew has good sources.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    FoX was so quick to deny the rumors that it makes me believe these actors are going to be eventually cast.

When Drew scooped the BvS upcoming controversy he was quickly dismissed. We know how that turned out.

Drew has good sources.
    The quick response definitely seems to suggest it, and could fit with Fox wanting to keep a lid on things before the deals are in place.

BANNED

Drew has good sources.
    It better be. My friend has been wanting to see Magik on the big screen, I had to tell her in embarrassment that the casting wasn't true.

Unglaublich!

I'd like them to race swap Magma & Cypher
    Er, no. Unnecessary.

Mutant and Proud Uncanny Madman's Avatar

I'd like them to race swap Magma & Cypher
    Nah, keep Doug a scrawny, geeky white kid, but I'd be happy with them using X-Men: Evolution Amara <3

Drew has good sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The quick response definitely seems to suggest it, and could fit with Fox wanting to keep a lid on things before the deals are in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCBT View Post
    It better be. My friend has been wanting to see Magik on the big screen, I had to tell her in embarrassment that the casting wasn't true.
    If it means anything, Josh Boone had retweeted a Stephen King quote praising The Witch that was originally posted by The Witch movie Twitter account a month and a half back.

Though it does seem like he is a big horror fan in general. Wouldn't be surprised if the plot does turn out to be pretty Yana-centric.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    If it means anything, Josh Boone had retweeted a Stephen King quote praising The Witch that was originally posted by The Witch movie Twitter account a month and a half back.

Though it does seem like he is a big horror fan in general. Wouldn't be surprised if the plot does turn out to be pretty Yana-centric.
    Also, check out Boone's "Following" list on Twitter...he most recently followed a little someone called Maisie Williams! :0

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Madman View Post
    Also, check out Boone's "Following" list on Twitter...he most recently followed a little someone called Maisie Williams! :0
    The plot thickens...

Nah, keep Doug a scrawny, geeky white kid, but I'd be happy with them using X-Men: Evolution Amara <3
    Oh I love Evo Amara! That was my introduction to the character actually, and possibly the first time I came across anyone from the New Mutants! I remember Rahne had a bit part on Evo. There may actually be people who know Amara and Rahne but not Dani, Yana, Sam or Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Er, no. Unnecessary.
    Yeah i want Evo Amara... And a Middle Eastern Cypher

Sophie's been trying to get Maisie in X-Men since they were in Montreal together for Michael/Jennifer's Big Lebowski reading imo

Everyone loves Tim Miller but Boone is just as nerdy and he's gonna take this thing in the right direction.

Recently watched the movie that got him this gig (Fault of our Stars) he can definitely handle teenagers in a non angsty way I'm really excited
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 04-02-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah i want Evo Amara... And a Middle Eastern Cypher
    Cypher of South Asian descent could work, to piggyback off of contemporary perceptions of "Computer Nerds"
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Right now I'm loving how they are keeping it mostly female. This really is a Super Hero YA!

Storm (Stevie Hunter)

Magik

Wolfsbane (Can she be Moira daughter?)

Mirage

Professor X

Cannonball

Sunspot

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Oh I love Evo Amara! That was my introduction to the character actually, and possibly the first time I came across anyone from the New Mutants! I remember Rahne had a bit part on Evo. There may actually be people who know Amara and Rahne but not Dani, Yana, Sam or Roberto.
    Sam and 'berto were in it, too. They showed up
    More times than Rahne who left the school off-panel (mentioned when Jubilee left). Wolverine pronounced her name right that time; in the episode where Beast takes some of the kids on a field trip, Kitty calls her "Rah-nee". Amusingly that's also how the vet pronounces it (My dog is named after Rahne!)

Dani also featured in one episode where Kitty finds her in a coma cocoon thing in a cave after she keeps appearing in her dreams.

Man, I love that show! All the episodes were on Amazon Instant video, but are gone now because of "licensing agreements". The compleX strikes again...

Magik wasn't on Evo was she? I know Yana was on Season 2 of TAS for a episode.

"Piotr, you must help the one who saved me"