Page 177 of 386 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 5790

I just don’t want to sit through another origin story. I’m fine with a full reboot, but hit the ground running. Use ‘Night of the Sentinels’ from the old X-men animated series as the template. Where the X-men are already formed as a team and the plot starts from there. Don’t need to see them all being recruited or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I just don’t want to sit through another origin story. I’m fine with a full reboot, but hit the ground running. Use ‘Night of the Sentinels’ from the old X-men animated series as the template. Where the X-men are already formed as a team and the plot starts from there. Don’t need to see them all being recruited or anything like that.
    Hard reboot doesn't mean another origin story. See: Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man: Homecoming.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Hard reboot doesn't mean another origin story. See: Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man: Homecoming.
    I don't see a reboot of any stripe coming any time soon. Fox has too much invested into the spinoffs (Deadpool and Logan were both received with critical and financial acclaim, and the Deadpool franchise is already locked up for at least one sequel and a further spinoff in X-Force).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't see a reboot of any stripe coming any time soon. Fox has too much invested into the spinoffs (Deadpool and Logan were both received with critical and financial acclaim, and the Deadpool franchise is already locked up for at least one sequel and a further spinoff in X-Force).
    Well to be fair it's Fox how committed are they to the continuity? Logan's place in continuity has been questioned if direct sequel to DOFP or it's own timeline and it's never been fully answered. They wobbled on Legion and Gifted for a lone time never giving a straight answer. Even Deadpool took a shot at the X-Men's messed up continuity and timelines.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i would love to have the movie end with warlock crashing to earth and screaming incoherent audio at the survivors before the scene fades to black.
    I'm sure Warlock will be the post-credits scene, maybe with Karma as I believe they were casting for an early 20s Asian woman.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i would love to have the movie end with warlock crashing to earth and screaming incoherent audio at the survivors before the scene fades to black.
    Add the scene that Douglas is the only one who understands Warlock and doesn't run away, and while Douglas is confused as to why he is the only one who can understand Warlock, he can comprehend that Warlock is also scared and confused, so Douglas reaches out to him; then I'm coming to the movie.

I'd be down for Invasion of the Body Snatchers with the Phalanx.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I'd like that.

First Movie: Demon Bear
    Second Movie: Phalanx Invasion
    Third Movie: Limbo

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I'm thinking they going to Nova Roma for a South America type horror movie in a seque

Then limbo for part three

Well to be fair it's Fox how committed are they to the continuity? Logan's place in continuity has been questioned if direct sequel to DOFP or it's own timeline and it's never been fully answered. They wobbled on Legion and Gifted for a lone time never giving a straight answer. Even Deadpool took a shot at the X-Men's messed up continuity and timelines.
    It has been fully answered. By both the director and producer(s). Some just choose to ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post

So do we agree that this is a Limbo demon or Belasco, I highly doubt it has anything to do with The Right because of the smiley mask? I mean, it doesn't look human. It's clearly going after young Magik, and it's clearly something that she fears (as shown in the trailer)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5feNNOmV8
    look at 1:38

It's definitely someone in a "The Right" mask, the question is if it's a human. It could be the Leper Queen. IIRC the story behind her is that she hates mutant because one of them gave her a Freddy Krueger makeover... IE, burned her face and scalp off. So her head is covered by a giant scar with holes for her eyes and mouth.... yeah... worth screaming at to most people.

Now, that would be nice !
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Dreamer View Post
    Add the scene that Douglas is the only one who understands Warlock and doesn't run away, and while Douglas is confused as to why he is the only one who can understand Warlock, he can comprehend that Warlock is also scared and confused, so Douglas reaches out to him; then I'm coming to the movie.

I couldn't resist...

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

^ That is really cool

I also am worried noone seems to care about Doug Ramsey at all , they mention Warlock and Karma but no Doug geez

Also throw Kitty in there cmon
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    ^ That is really cool

I also am worried noone seems to care about Doug Ramsey at all , they mention Warlock and Karma but no Doug geez

Also throw Kitty in there cmon
    Kitty won't be in any I guarantee. She's not part of the team and doesn't need to take time away from the otherd
    X-Men Forever