Page 178 of 386 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 5790
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I want to see a rebooted Shadowcat with ATJ soooo much

Another mock-up I just threw together...
    This is one I would love to see:

"There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I couldn't resist...

Awwww, I love it! :3

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I also am worried noone seems to care about Doug Ramsey at all , they mention Warlock and Karma but no Doug geez
    That's not true, many of us worry about Doug and ask for him constantly :'(

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Also throw Kitty in there cmon
    I would really love a 'Professor Xavier is a jerk!' thing, also a kidnapping on behalf of White Queen and having Kitty & Doug (hardware & software) together as the 'supreme team' again --a bit of romance implied. I don't think this is gonna happen, though. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv5feNNOmV8
    look at 1:38

It's definitely someone in a "The Right" mask, the question is if it's a human. It could be the Leper Queen. IIRC the story behind her is that she hates mutant because one of them gave her a Freddy Krueger makeover... IE, burned her face and scalp off. So her head is covered by a giant scar with holes for her eyes and mouth.... yeah... worth screaming at to most people.
    My guess is that the MASK is just a combination of metaphor and Easter-egg-fan-winking.
    The smiley face represents the "friendly" facade of Illyana's childhood abductor/violator -- which I feel very strongly is what this figure represents (the manifestation of what Illyana is personally traumatized by/afraid of), and it may also be the director/script-writer's way of winking at the fans because of the Right's weird smiley face mask/helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    If they're going to do a reboot, it needs to be a hard one.
    my ex-wife has been telling me that for years...
    Sorry couldn't resist
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    maybe with Karma as I believe they were casting for an early 20s Asian woman.
    That literally could mean anybody at this point...

Dang man that's really cool! From some reason I thought of Radiohead's Paranoid Android when I saw this

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Kitty won't be in any I guarantee. She's not part of the team
    seemingly doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    My guess is that the MASK is just a combination of metaphor and Easter-egg-fan-winking.
    The smiley face represents the "friendly" facade of Illyana's childhood abductor/violator -- which I feel very strongly is what this figure represents (the manifestation of what Illyana is personally traumatized by/afraid of), and it may also be the director/script-writer's way of winking at the fans because of the Right's weird smiley face mask/helmets.
    I feel like you're giving this movie waaaaay too much credit. For the sake of people who are gonna watch/care I hope(it's likely) to be one of the Hellfire Clubs goons
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Kitty won't be in any I guarantee. She's not part of the team and doesn't need to take time away from the otherd
    Yeah, Cecelia Reyes has such a strongly defined history with the New Mutants(and as a sadistic light-skinned Latina)....

Zero fucks given as far as continuity goes: Fox.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yeah, Cecelia Reyes has such a strongly defined history with the New Mutants(and as a sadistic light-skinned Latina)....

This is so hilarious
    Last edited by BroHomo; 10-23-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    GrindrStone(D)

I couldn't resist...

Another mock-up I just threw together...
    This is one I would love to see:

These are soo, soo good. Could you please do one with Selene and Queen of the Damned, Bram Stoker's Dracula or any other vamp movie of your choice? Just a request.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm kind of thinking a third movie should be an Evil Dead style movie about Inferno.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

What continuity is fox breaking with Cecilia?

The movies are their own continuity. I don't believe breaking with the comics is considered not following continuity.

Not liking how they adapt the story or the character from comics is a valid point but is a different thing than not honoring continuity.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What continuity is fox breaking with Cecilia?

The movies are their own continuity. I don't believe breaking with the comics is considered not following continuity.

Not liking how they adapt the story or the character from comics is a valid point but is a different thing than not honoring continuity.
    Never mind the fact that WE DON'T KNOW HOW HER ROLE DEVELOPS OVER THE FILM. As far as we know she has a Face Turn a quarter of the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Never mind the fact that WE DON'T KNOW HOW HER ROLE DEVELOPS OVER THE FILM. As far as we know she has a Face Turn a quarter of the way through.
    Not to mention, we don't even know if SHE herself is aware that she is a mutant. Remember one of the biggest characteristics of Cecilia Reyes was the fact that she didn't develop her abilities till her late twenties/early thirties(?). She didn't want to be a hero etc, etc. So I'd love for her to figure out she's a mutant and struggle with that, and then protect the kids some how and redeem her prior actions.

I can't believe yall are trying to spin this. Cecelia has always been a blatina woman. She has always been someone who saves lives. Even if she was embarrassed by what her mutation would do for her professional life as a doctor, she was always a good doctor. There is nothing in her canon that supports the idea of her institutionalizing mutant children. And the most obvious disconnect from continuity is the fact that she never appeared in a single issue of The New Mutants, or even old school X-Force. She has no connection to the characters except for Sam, who was a rookie on the X-Men when she first appeared.

So if Fox want's to insert Kitty, or any other character into these movies, it would be in keeping with their lack of concern for actual comic book canon/continuity, which is what my previous post was about.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 10-24-2017 at 03:06 PM.

BANNED

I can't believe yall are trying to spin this. Cecelia has always been a blatina woman. She has always been someone who saves lives. Even if she was embarrassed by what her mutation would do for her professional life as a doctor, she was always a good doctor. There is nothing in her canon that supports the idea of her institutionalizing mutant children. And the most obvious disconnect from continuity is the fact that she never appeared in a single issue of The New Mutants, or even old school X-Force. She has no connection to the characters except for Sam, who was a rookie on the X-Men when she first appeared.

So if Fox want's to insert Kitty, or any other character into these movies, it would be in keeping with their lack of concern for actual comic book canon/continuity, which is what my previous post was about.
    Different. Universes.

Still don't get why this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.

If they want to be so creative, they can just make up their own original concepts. And leave the X-brands unsullied.