Page 194 of 386 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 5790

Didn't Boone say he related to Rahne the most due to a similarly stringent religious upbringing? Yup, Wolfsbane gonna have a meaty role.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    given who they cast.... I'm pretty sure she's gonna be doing stuff.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVB0gtqYHBY
    Funny how the first guy calls Arya "wolf-girl" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Funny how the first guy calls Arya "wolf-girl" LOL
    Yeah, interesting coincidence that House Stark had a wolf as their banner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, interesting coincidence that House Stark had a wolf as their banner.
    i love ayra in game of thrones, the casting was just meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Someone on Twitter also mentioned a scene where Rahne transforms, so I'm going to need them to release this ASAP.

Also, while at the panel, Boone mentioned them talking about filming the sequel in Brazil.
    I can't wait to see the cast.... continuing the trend I imagine it looking mostly like....
    maxresdefault.jpg
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men...nclair-a156262

This teaser puts the focus on Rahne Sinclair (Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams), who is a deeply religious, but very troubled young Scottish girl with the ability to transform into a werewolf/wolf.

Based on what we see here and the accompanying caption, it seems Rahne is going to turn to God in an attempt to ward off whatever entity is stalking her and the rest of the team.
    THE NEW MUTANTS Teaser Promo Gives Us A New Glimpse Of Maisie Williams As Rahne Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men...nclair-a156262

This teaser puts the focus on Rahne Sinclair (Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams), who is a deeply religious, but very troubled young Scottish girl with the ability to transform into a werewolf/wolf.

Based on what we see here and the accompanying caption, it seems Rahne is going to turn to God in an attempt to ward off whatever entity is stalking her and the rest of the team.
    THE NEW MUTANTS Teaser Promo Gives Us A New Glimpse Of Maisie Williams As Rahne Sinclair
    Still waiting for something that doesn't look like a generic horror film.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Still waiting for something that doesn't look like a generic horror film.

ah, genreric, not from what we got about rahne so far questioning her religion and her mutants power. there is some subtance story there. we dont get that in comic films today with all the cgi and the noise and maybe even how god now is joke as was seen in avengers 2012.

the ''generic'' horror film so far is true to the xmen story of new mutants, seems only fox can make, that seems to be angering some who can only settle for cgi jokey finny driven movies. nice way to try to put that on new mutants when the truth shines bright of what new mutants is compared to the actual generic comic film we know we will have in 2018 afterall we have so many this year in 2017 not called Logan. were there will be city destruction, meaningless jokes and all. Not my problem, not mutants problem too. New mutant is already so removed from that narrative just like when the actual comic was written that distanced itself from your typical comic book generic story that chris claremont hated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    ah, genreric, not from what we got about rahne so far questioning her religion and her mutants power. there is some subtance story there. we dont get that in comic films today with all the cgi and the noise and maybe even how god now is joke as was seen in avengers 2012.

the ''generic'' horror film so far is true to the xmen story of new mutants, seems only fox can make, that seems to be angering some who can only settle for cgi jokey finny driven movies. nice way to try to put that on new mutants when the truth shines bright of what new mutants is compared to the actual generic comic film we know we will have in 2018 afterall we have so many this year in 2017 not called Logan. were there will be city destruction, meaningless jokes and all. Not my problem, not mutants problem too. New mutant is already so removed from that narrative just like when the actual comic was written that distanced itself from your typical comic book generic story that chris claremont hated.
    It distanced itself by being have a Vietnamese, Cheyenne, and Black Brazilian on a team with 2 white members. The classic Story narrative and team Claremont created bears little resemblance to the homogeneous lineup the movie is presenting
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    It distanced itself by being have a Vietnamese, Cheyenne, and Black Brazilian on a team with 2 white members. The classic Story narrative and team Claremont created bears little resemblance to the homogeneous lineup the movie is presenting
    Josh Boone has said Karma is appearing in the sequel.

Magma had the coolest Sienkiewicz redesign, but her character has never stood out to me and both her romance with Empath and Nova Roma in general are better left forgotten.

Each of the New Mutants either had at least one compelling story and/or a really great relationship with someone else on the cast. I can't think of one for Magma and thus always felt like she was very pretty filler.

BANNED

my fan cast for magma is Herizen Guardiola, give her short, early blonde shakira hair and bam. But honestly, she has such a weird and high budget origin story and special effects, that I think its best to ignore her, than just have her turn into full flame for a few seconds at the climax of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Josh Boone has said Karma is appearing in the sequel.
    that Guy...I'm sure Karma will be in the sequel played by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    that Guy...I'm sure Karma will be in the sequel played by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
    Ok that had me rolling