Page 216 of 386 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5790

Still no power sightings? Wolfing? Spotting? Cannonballing? SOULSWORDING??

Le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Bob Iger said that Disney is interested in their slate.
    You honestly think Disney will support a movie about James Franco fucking himself, a little genetically modified hooker who likes to cut other people up(and herself), or a black ops wetworks team?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    You honestly think Disney will support a movie about James Franco fucking himself, a little genetically modified hooker who likes to cut other people up(and herself), or a black ops wetworks team?
    So which is it? Will Disney not dare to approach these sorts of darker works? Or are we not supposed to be afraid for fare like Deadpool because Netflix!!!

Y'all need to pick one story and stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So which is it? Will Disney not dare to approach these sorts of darker works? Or are we not supposed to be afraid for fare like Deadpool because Netflix!!!

Y'all need to pick one story and stick with it.
    Before you project any other people's ideas on to me, let's establish a baseline.

BANNED

Before you project any other people's ideas on to me, let's establish a baseline.
    What projection? I have LITERALLY seen the same people who've said DisMar would never approach films like X-Force or X-23 because of their dark themes turn around and say that there's no need to worry about Deadpool being toned down because DisMar makes The Punisher.

What projection? I have LITERALLY seen the same people who've said DisMar would never approach films like X-Force or X-23 because of their dark themes turn around and say that there's no need to worry about Deadpool being toned down because DisMar makes The Punisher.
    Well they weren't me, so please refrain from including me in that sentiment with the 'ya'll'.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

turn around and say that there's no need to worry about Deadpool being toned down because DisMar makes The Punisher.
    As for me I wouldn't care if Deadpool never appeared again.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    As for me I wouldn't care if Deadpool never appeared again.
    Same. He's just another hogging the spotlight from the real X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Same. He's just another hogging the spotlight from the real X-Men.
    My favorite part of Deadpool was Colossus(joke though he was). I have zero interest in the character, but the fact that he outsold all the X-Men(and Wolvie) movies ever, will make him enticing to Disney, even if he's a poor match for the MCU. We'll have to see how the sequel performs(with new direction/writing) before we can surmise what Disney may do next. If he get's a Netflix show, that's fine for me, the sex and violence level would be equivalent(basically) to what we've seen over there. Streaming is the future, after all. That's probably a huge motivating force behind this deal at this time anyways(with Disney's own streaming service coming soon).

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

My favorite part of Deadpool ).
    Your pm is full

I'm reading it now it's 400 pages. Buy it from the actual publisher so you can get Eric lewalds signature!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Your pm is full
    I just emptied it, but hell yeah! I'll get my copy through the publisher too, for sure.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Still no power sightings? Wolfing? Spotting? Cannonballing? SOULSWORDING??

Le sigh.
    Didn't people who were at that Brazil Convention say the footage they saw included the Eldritch Armor?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

From the article:
    In an interview last October, Boone revealed that the movie could kick-start a trilogy of scary X-Men movies. "We brought it to Fox as a trilogy of films, really all based on that long run by [Marvel writer Bill] Sienkiewicz, and kind of incorporates some stuff from later issues in the '80s," he told Collider.
    Wow, they didn't even check to see what Sienkiewicz' job was. Just annoying. I complain about Claremont's writing a lot, but I think he was still very good at this point and really deserves to be namechecked (though it is Sienkiewicz' art that brings that dramatic magic to the stories, imo).

BANNED

The "new trailer coming very soon" seems to be purely speculative based on the time until the movie releases.