Page 221 of 386 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5790

HA! If you aren't gonna recast those actors, then this is exactly what Boone deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hopefully all that ish get cancelled.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    the film tested well... but someone working for Fox wasnt pleased (or wanted to fuck boone), and it has lead to all of this.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I bolded this part because this is not true. Marvel can easily do a horror movie...
    can =/= will

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    According to wiki, when he tried to help Rogue absorb energy from a skrull.

My point about Darwin is he was presumed dead just as he was after Krakoa. We can't say he is dead for sure as in the comics he went years without being discovered.
    1) Did Bishop blow up?

2) Retroactive stories don't count. Since the character has debuted as a living breathing character, he's never been hurt for an extended period of time. Nor have the films suggested he might still be alive somewhere, 20 or 30 years later(it has been less than 10 years since Krakoa in the comics continuity).

Murdoch's Fox just showed you what they think of black men as superheroes.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sad to hear about the delay for this movie. I'm surprised it's being pushed back that much. I think that's a sign that there's an issue with this movie behind the scene that isn't being reported. I also think the Disney/Fox deal has had an impact on Fox's plans. If they're going to join Disney's corporate holdings, then it makes sense to re-shuffle the schedule so that their movies don't cannibalize one another. If they're not competitors anymore, it makes no sense for them to compete. I also think it's possible that the delays with the Gambit movie might have played a role. Maybe both Disney and Fox saw that three X-men movies in one year was just one too many. Since Disney is taking on the brand, they want to be measured with their use of it. We'll probably never know, but I think a delay like this reflects issues that go far beyond not wanting to conflict with other release dates.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    Well this fucking ruined my day.
    Same here. Dammit!

10 months is a HUGE delay!

I wonder if we will hear any comments from Boone or any of the actors.

Obviously Disney has no control over FOX until the actual merger takes place, which reportedly could take 12-18 months. So I think we can rule Disney interference out.

FOX had to have known that NM & DP would likely overlap when they decided on the original release dates. Why all of a sudden is it a concern now?

They want to make the film scarier? OK, that's fine, but 10 months for potential re-shoots and changes? Seems excessive.

I am no expert, so I am sure there is much more that goes into these decisions. But as a fan, I am so disappointed!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Depending on when reshoots happen it'd probably be hard to get Maisie Williams to film because of GoT. Could be a contributing factor.

Second time FOX tried for three x films in one year and second time one had to be pushed back smh
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I was looking forward to this movie more than any other film this year. I am VERY disappointed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I was looking forward to this movie more than any other film this year. I am VERY disappointed.
    Same. This was one of the things I've been looking forward to to make this whole year not completely suck, so it being pushed out of 2018 is a huge blow.

BANNED

would've been fun for it to come out in October

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Depending on when reshoots happen it'd probably be hard to get Maisie Williams to film because of GoT. Could be a contributing factor.

Second time FOX tried for three x films in one year and second time one had to be pushed back smh
    Is the Cannonball actor seriously banned from coming back to the states? If so he complicates things too.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    That would have been the smart move, for a horror film.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    When has changing a movie based on test audiences ever worked out?

The test audiences probably didn't know or care at all about the X-Men. I wasn't against them making this horrorish in general but the movie that their marketing has implied, and now this fucking bullshit it sounds like they have so little faith in the actual NMs that they're trying to cram a square peg into a horror-shaped hole.

This shit is not going to make the movie better. It's going to make it worse. And it's the direct result of greedy incompetent executives who don't give a shit about good movies meddling for the sake of their own bottom line, regardless of who or what gets screwed in the process.
    E.T. was reshot because in the original shoot, E.T. dies in the government lab and test audiences hated it. Hell, Back to the Future was shot with Eric Stolz as the lead then was reshot with Michael J Fox in the lead role. Reshoots happen all the the time. More recently Rogue One was reshot.
    Last edited by remydat; 01-12-2018 at 08:05 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    They would've had to move Dark Phoenix to make that work.

September is the only empty month of 2018 right now (and I think it would've worked fine there).

They probably should have thought about moving Dark Phoenix to September and putting New Mutants around Halloween given the horror elements but not sure if they could have moved Dark Phoenix.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.