Page 232 of 386 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5790

I’m still so pumped for this movie! It will shut the haters up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Can't beat em join em... No honor in sinking with this ship imo

Keepin' it moving.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Yeah! Those 11 months of reshoots and added character(s?) will show them there was nothing wrong with it in the first place!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    No, no it won't. It could haul a billion dollars and the critics could have an orgasm over it, but they'll STILL find something to complain about for no better reason than that it's Fox.

I mean, I have other certain complaints about this movie that no matter how much it makes or how good the reviews are, I still won't support it.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Well damn... You know it's bad when MoS is losing faith in a FOXMEN movie
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Never thought I'd live to see the day! Though, to be fair, the same could have been said of you not too long ago!
    It was already losing my interest with the casting of Sunspot and then the Cecilia casting. I did not care for that trailer at all, it looked generic. Then of course the long delay with the reshoots. Seems like a potential F4 reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    It was already losing my interest with the casting of Sunspot and then the Cecilia casting. I did not care for that trailer at all, it looked generic. Then of course the long delay with the reshoots. Seems like a potential F4 reboot.
    Well I am pleased to see you adapting to the terrain. Adaptability is always the name of the game, especially where mutants are concerned.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I'm still quite excited for and interested in the film I just hope the reshoots don't mess it up really.

Yes yes the racebending/whitecasting etc is an issue but that's a much broader societal concern not particular to this one film

Also one person thinking ths movie might not be their cup of tea is in no way them adapting the absurd view that all FOX-made films are innately bad... but I'll let that go i suppose
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I'm still quite excited for and interested in the film I just hope the reshoots don't mess it up really.

It's gonna upset me. The actor's for this are popular with other projects. Unless they reshoot the whole thing we'll definitely see the hair and make up differences. Just like Fan4stic & JL. It never looks all the way right.

They should've released it as it was or I hope they reshoot the whole thing.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

I find that somehow some of these writers and movie producers are racist towards East Asians.
    Why are there no Karma in the movie when she's the first New Mutants recruited?

She was one of the original five who formed the team!

She was conveniently replaced by Magik because she's white?

This gives new audience the wrong impression that the original five were Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Magik instead of Karma.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-20-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Kinberg is pretty involved in this one, and we all know how he treated minorities like Storm, Bishop, Jubilee and Psylocke before, so certain decisions on this movie shouldnt surprise us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    Kinberg is pretty involved in this one, and we all know how he treated minorities like Storm, Bishop, Jubilee and Psylocke before, so certain decisions on this movie shouldnt surprise us.
    Psylocke is a British trapped in a Japanese body. So she's still white.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    No, no it won't. It could haul a billion dollars and the critics could have an orgasm over it, but they'll STILL find something to complain about for no better reason than that it's Fox.
    I don't think anybody would have a hard time coming up with reasons this movie is crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Didn't Olivia Munn have to tell Kinberg about Psylockes powers? I doubt he knows her backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Is she? Is movie Psylocke any of that? She certainly wasn't British....