Page 239 of 386 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 5790
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    He didn't want to talk about the movie anyways. Just complain about complaining
    And all you want to talk about is the director is a racist the actors ares racists the Studio are racists . Everyone is racist!! everyone is racist!!!! everyone is racist!!!!!!!! You are a fucking broken record at this point.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    And all you want to talk about is the director is a racist the actors ares racists the Studio are racists . Everyone is racist!! everyone is racist!!!! everyone is racist!!!!!!!! You are a fucking broken record at this point.

Quote me where I said someone is a racist. You getting triggered is hilarious but I think the bloodshot in your eyes made you misread
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to respond to this since it'd be "derailing the thread" and "not talking about the movie"
    Oh cry me a river jesus. Have you had anything new to say in the past 200 pages of this thread?!? No you haven't so you are a broken record at this point

Oh cry me a river jesus. Have you had anything new to say in the past 200 pages of this thread?!? No you haven't so you are a broken record at this point

I specifically quoted you asking you to switch the subject to the actual movie. You only came back when someone else brought up race again.

Hmmmmmm
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote me where I said someone is a racist. You getting triggered is hilarious but I think the bloodshot in your eyes made you misread
    You sure as hell implied the director was racist just a few pages back with your coded comment, and if you say you didn't you lying. I am not triggered I am just tired of you and one other saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over. You are both just jokes at this point because you have said the same thing so many times most of the people just ignore you like an annoying fly buzzing around. An annoy little pest.

At this point I am done because if it keeps going we are both going to get banned.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

People are talking about Roberto but I thought the only males were going be Sam and Rictor. I'm out of the loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I liked the actress choice for Domino just wish they kept her looking like she did from the comics.
    Can they make an actress look like comic Domino without make-up though? Sounds like a pain.

You sure as hell implied the director was racist just a few pages back with your coded comment, and if you say you didn't you lying.

At this point I am done because if it keeps going we are both going to get banned.

Do you know how many movies release every year with 100% white cast? 100's...... Does that mean all those directors are racist? No! If he didn't want to include them it doesn't make him racist which I specifically said. It would just be his preference like his other fox movie that got him the new mutants job.

You're the one who would be banned not me. You keep quoting me our interactions would stop if you didn't quote me. I havent cussed at you once or got upset but you've been freaking out. Go calm down somewhere or something
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-28-2018 at 01:04 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    People are talking about Roberto but I thought the only males were going be Sam and Rictor. I'm out of the loop.
    They should've done a different school and a New Mutants vs. Hellions scenario where the audience learns there are more schools than just Xavier's. It would make it a bit Xmen/Hogwarts but that's not necessarily a bad thing. There ARE different ideologies in the mutant world. It's something that should be explored in the comics as much as the movies instead of "villain of the week"

BANNED

I mean...

They need to add someone like Karma or raceswap Cypher Seems Boone doesn't want to add the pocs
    I'm not saying he's racist. But It doesn't make him racist but Moonstar Sunspot Reyes casting just looks off. Maybe it's just what he wants in his film. I think FOX is aware of the criticism so that's why a token is being added imo
    Nobody wants all black cast. We are asking for all races to be represented since these are X-MEN Movies. Why not give a poc a chance as a main character in these movies instead of Jennifer Lawrence who has said she doesn't know any X-Men characters... Would rather be in GotG etc etc

These movies appropriate racial prejudice against pocs but won't actually use them.as more than background characters for the most part. It's been almost 20 years of this yet you don't understand why ppl are upset.

Never called anyone racist.
    Idky ppl don't understand that Brazilian isn't a ethnicity but a nationality
    Do you know how many movies release every year with 100% white cast? 100's...... Does that mean all those directors are racist? No! If he didn't want to include them it doesn't make him racist which I specifically said. It would just be his preference like his other fox movie that got him the new mutants job.

I specifically quoted you asking you to switch the subject to the actual movie. You only came back when someone else brought up race again.
    You're stirring the pot dude. Change the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I mean....
    Was I calling anyone racist? Bolding those buts and then deleting what I wrote inbetween means nothing

Casting those actors as Moonstar Sunspot and Reyes does look off. And then deleting the Twitter just doesn't sit right. That's what I meant the optics look bad.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-28-2018 at 01:22 PM.

You're the one who would be banned not me. You keep quoting me our interactions would stop if you didn't quote me. I havent cussed at you once or got upset but you've been freaking out. Go calm down somewhere or something
    I have not been freaking out. I have been calling you out for being a broken record. Seriously what have you said int eh last 200 pages that you didn't say in the first 100? Do you think your changing anyones mind? Do you think you opinion is that important that people are going to all of a sudden say "wow ChildOfTheAtom was right and it only took his 100's of posts to convince me! Oh thank you wise one for enlightening us with your words of wisdom over and over and over and over again. You are trully the best of us"

So yeah lets hear you next retort even though NO ONE CARES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I mean...

You're stirring the pot dude. Change the subject.
    Oh don't hit him with facts then he can't play the victim and that most of his shitck at this point. His "I never said nothing" defense is all he has.

"

So yeah lets hear you next retort even though NO ONE CARES!!!!!
    I thought you were done.... You keep coming at me then complaining when I respond to you

Oh don't hit him with facts then he can't blame the victim and that most of his shitck
    Again I never called anyone racist. I even said fox was aware of the backlash that's why we're getting a token.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-28-2018 at 01:16 PM.

I thought you were done.... You keep coming at me then complaining when I respond to you
    I tried to stop. Your the damn child who will not let it go. Again you like to play the poor victim when your the one keeping this going.

I tried to stop. Your the damn child who will not let it go. Again you like to play the poor victim when your the one keeping this going.
    If you keep cursing at me when you post I'll definitely keep responding.

And I again I offered you to switch the subject but you only came back to argue with me some more.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 03-28-2018 at 01:21 PM.