Page 250 of 386 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5790

Oh I still care. I've seen quite a few "in danger" films turn out okay after reports like this, but I'm annoyed and almost rather they scrap it completely and let the chips fall appropriately for the MCU relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Oh I still care. I've seen quite a few "in danger" films turn out okay after reports like this, but I'm annoyed and almost rather they scrap it completely and let the chips fall appropriately for the MCU relaunch.
    One thing I am hoping for is that the MCU decides to take a page out of this New Mutants movie and try creating a "super hero" movie with horror elements. Many of the X-men's greatest stories dealt with horroric creatures such as the The Brood, the N'gari, Inferno demons, Proteus, Demon Bear, etc.

I even thought the Phalanx were kinda scary as a kid too in both TAS and the comics.

What the actual f***? So why the delays? Fox seem to have postponed the movie for no reason.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This movie is, I'm sorry to say, a bit of a joke. I think at this stage the chances of a theatrical release are pretty slim. I'm still very much looking forward to seeing it, mind you.

Extraordinary Member

Why? It's been over a year since they announced the reshoots. It couldn't have been that hard to get the cast together for a few weeks. What behind the scenes shenanigans could have caused this level of epic fail?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    What the actual f***? So why the delays? Fox seem to have postponed the movie for no reason.

If the movie was bad then it's for the best. Bad X-Movies are one of the main reason X-MEN fell off.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Why? It's been over a year since they announced the reshoots. It couldn't have been that hard to get the cast together for a few weeks. What behind the scenes shenanigans could have caused this level of epic fail?
    It probably didn't help that Heaton was busted for drugs, although they apparently managed to arrange something for Stranger Things.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I'm really hoping it sees the light of day at some point. I've liked almost everything I've heard, and seen of this movie but I really just want them to put it out. I can accept that it will likely never be continued upon, but I think it'll be a good movie in isolation if they just put it out there.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Don't tell me the merger put a stop to the reshoots. :/

Astonishing Member

Maybe didn’t ‘stop’ the reshoots, but pushed them down the list of priorities...far down.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Don't tell me the merger put a stop to the reshoots. :/
    nah I don't think they were really gonna do anything. or they were thinking about doing them but reach some sort of conclusion that satisfied everyone ....
    or maybe didn't want the whitewashing controversy to get bigger??

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

I was so excited about this movie, it looked so different from the others, and they're my X-Babies!

I'm appalled that it seems it's going to vanish in the air

Yeah, it ending up like the 90s Fantastic Four movie is a very real possibility.

I feel sorry for the cast and crew.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, it ending up like the 90s Fantastic Four movie is a very real possibility.

I feel sorry for the cast and crew.
    Yeah, I'm getting that sense too. If they haven't even started with the reshoots yet, I have a feeling this movie might just end up on Hulu to re-coop some of the costs. I hope it doesn't and Disney opts to complete the project, but it's getting pretty late in the game and even the cast doesn't seem to know what's going on.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.