Page 267 of 386 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5790

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I doubt the lack of interest from New Mutants fans is what is worrying them - I thought Guardians of the Galaxy trashed a bunch of characters I liked, but the movie was good fun for the general public so it was a big hit; all the New Mutants fans there are could boycott this film and it wouldn't matter provided it was a fun ride, it would still be a hit. The fact that they are pushing it back and back means the thing is flat-out bad.
    You also have to be realistic about the audience that will be the Joe/Jane Public they are aiming this film at.

How many of the folks that they are aiming this film at are going to have been serious fans of that era of the team?

Spectacular Member

This could have been such a good movie, but Hollywood sucks...

I think a majority of the posters in this forum could use these characters and plot out an incredible movie. How pathetic that this was clearly made so poorly to keep getting delayed. So lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I am pretty sure you take on that stuff once you take over a company, but it is not like the money spent on New Mutants matters to Disney,I hear they made a movie that made a 2 Billion dollars. But seriously Disney is losing near 3 Billion because it is new streaming services and taking back rights and other things. Disney can eat cost of new mutants with very little issues. Money isn't going to affect their decision with New mutants. Dumbo or Nutcracker flopping probably lost more money than it took to make new mutants
    This was already paid for when they purchased Fox. The only additional costs Disney would have to put into it are ones associated with actually releasing and promoting it, which they seem to be hesitant on doing

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    This was already paid for when they purchased Fox. The only additional costs Disney would have to put into it are ones associated with actually releasing and promoting it, which they seem to be hesitant on doing
    The media narrative right now is that DP is the swan song of the Fox X-Men movies; I'm sure that's making marketing and promoting an ill-portended one-off a bit tricky. Likely there are people wondering if its worth sinking the money into the promotion costs at this point.

It’s going to be in theaters! It’s going to be amazing. It tested just as well as Deadpool 2. Quit buying the false narrative by MCU and Disney Stan’s!

It’s bullshit the slander this film is getting. Fake news.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 05-08-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    It’s going to be in theaters! It’s going to be amazing. It tested just as well as Deadpool 2. Quit buying the false narrative by MCU and Disney Stan’s!

With the edits and reshoots it got and will continue to get, that film doesnt exist anymore. This will be a different product if and when its actually released

Was this now moved back to 2020?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Was this now moved back to 2020?
    April, 3rd 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    April, 3rd 2020
    Thanks.

Wow, another 11 months wait!

If it tested so well then why have they delayed it so much? Just release it if it’s good.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    If it tested so well then why have they delayed it so much? Just release it if it’s good.
    Probably because, at the time, Fox wanted to build up their X brand. But that's no longer an issue now, and Disney probably doesn't know what to do with the mutants these days

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Anyway I don't see why Disney would care if good or bad, since it won't matter anymore. They are probably trying to release it on HUlu

Hope this's the last delay for the movie.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Probably because, at the time, Fox wanted to build up their X brand. But that's no longer an issue now, and Disney probably doesn't know what to do with the mutants these days
    Build up the XBrand? What have they been doing for the last 20 years????

faker news