Page 269 of 386 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 5790

They really blew perfect casting of Rahhe and illyana tho
    Le sigh

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Le sigh
    Wasting good casting is an X-Men movie staple

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Le sigh
    They really did. They were the only ones perfectly casted. I wouldn’t mind them being in the MCU. Everyone else is an absolute NO.

Anna Joy and Masie are big enough draws these days that I could see them hold on to some casting. $$$

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Anna Joy and Masie are big enough draws these days that I could see them hold on to some casting. $$$
    What films have been sold on their names?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    What films have been sold on their names?
    Any even remotely aware kid with "Horror" leanings(and a few more who don't) are going to know that pair.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Any even remotely aware kid with "Horror" leanings(and a few more who don't) are going to know that pair.
    There's also a show in which one of them as a preeminent role, I hear it's kinda big. It's about dragons or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There's also a show in which one of them as a preeminent role, I hear it's kinda big. It's about dragons or something.
    To play devil's advocate, Emilia Clarke's film debut cratered hard, and Sophie Turner's looks to be hitting nearly as hard. We don't talk about Peter Dinklage's film appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    To play devil's advocate, Emilia Clarke's film debut cratered hard, and Sophie Turner's looks to be hitting nearly as hard. We don't talk about Peter Dinklage's film appearances.
    Still, it's best to strike while the iron is hot.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Still, it's best to strike while the iron is hot.
    The iron's been dead for a while, really.

Really, I don't understand why they haven't released this thing yet. They clearly intend to put the X-verse on a shelf for a while. Sooner this is released, the sooner they can start over with a clean slate

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The iron's been dead for a while, really.

Really, I don't understand why they haven't released this thing yet. They clearly intend to put the X-verse on a shelf for a while. Sooner this is released, the sooner they can start over with a clean slate
    With no X-Films for a while, it might be smart to let one come out next year.

Only Jason Momoa's Aquaman has proven that GOT actors can make big money at the box office, and he was definitely assisted by James Wan's excellent direction and scale. Emilia, Peter, Kit, and Sophie have not been able to cash in on the big screen in their post GOT roles. Just because people enjoy Massie as Arya on GOT(which I do as well), doesn't mean they will follow her to the theater for a non GOT role.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

'Star power' is almost non-existent in Hollywood now-a-days. The best you can get is a particular actor in a particular role that people seem to love, and even that is no guarantee for box office.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    'Star power' is almost non-existent in Hollywood now-a-days. The best you can get is a particular actor in a particular role that people seem to love, and even that is no guarantee for box office.
    Yeah, although it certainly helps if an actor is popular, the days of anyone being a guaranteed BO draw are pretty much done, with very few exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    They really did. They were the only ones perfectly casted. I wouldn’t mind them being in the MCU. Everyone else is an absolute NO.
    I think Charlie Heaton as Cannonball was a nice pick. I would have preferred darker skinned actors for Berto and Dani tho.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!