Page 284 of 386 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 5790

There must have been some reshoots otherwise i don't see how Bill could say the movie was changed to be more marvel like. I just can't see a complete feel of a movie changing with just a little bit of editing. Looking forward to seeing it now because of Bill so i hope there were re shoots.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6thuU7nDXA/

New trailer next monday.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I want this to do good but I fear all the dealys could have killed any hype.

I dont think there is any hype for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Would have been better if they could have gotten it done earlier and it could have been shown with The Grudge reboot this Friday, but the MPAA doesn't reopen until the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    UGH!!! Finally!!! It is happening

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think there is any hype for this.
    Sadly true, I don't want to see this film flop but that is the most likely outcome at this point

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Sadly true, I don't want to see this film flop but that is the most likely outcome at this point
    I guess the question is what's a flop? The opening for an average horror movies is about $15M - $20M and a final NA box office of $30M-$40M - which is good since they typically cost under $20M to make. If New Mutants makes that, it's likely labeled a flop compared to most superhero movies and loses money due to the budget.

There are a few PG-13 horror flicks that can open larger, but most average less than $20M. That's the reason Disney was hesitant to release it - the opening weekend likely will be lower than the prints & advertising budget.

If the expectations are based on the budget and the Marvel/X-Men brand, then it's going to be difficult for it to meet those types of expectations of at least a $30-$40M domestic opening and opening on the heels of so many other horror movies in January through March.

IMO, the way to drive interest is to hype the idea it might be tied to the MCU, but with more X-Men references removed according to reports from the latest test screenings, it's simply a horror movie and the audience is people who like PG-13 horror movies (teens). It incredibly difficult to predict what they'll go see.

I cannot wait to see this movie. The New Mutants are my favorite teen team of all time.

Well, good to see it'll actually come out.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

4 years? 4 freaking years? this movie has been delayed? the cast probably don't look like teens anymore.

anyway I can't wait to see the make over Disney has given it after the mash up of Rise of Skywalker. It won't surprise me if all the horror elements are gone

Unlike kinberg, I do feel sorry for Josh Boones.

I'm now scared that it will be flop and they'll use it as a justification for using to same old, tired X-Men in the MCU because nobody wants the New Mutants.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    4 years? 4 freaking years? this movie has been delayed? the cast probably don't look like teens anymore.

anyway I can't wait to see the make over Disney has given it after the mash up of Rise of Skywalker. It won't surprise me if all the horror elements are gone

Unlike kinberg, I do feel sorry for Josh Boones.
    Boone is already working on other projects for other studios. Most notably, he’s creating an adaptation of The Stand with a cast full of A-listers.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I'm now scared that it will be flop and they'll use it as a justification for using to same old, tired X-Men in the MCU because nobody wants the New Mutants.
    Considering Dark Phoenix flopped and it had actual marketing, that would be a weak argument

GIVE ME ILLYANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may be crap but at least it'll be crap I can view and decide for myself rather than never know what was