Page 285 of 386 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 5790

Agree Fokken. I'm all about this and excited to see it. Even if the trailer is stinky rotten, I'm there opening night to see these characters on the big screen.

Extraordinary Member

Yup. Hoping it's not a trainwreck, but will see it regardless. All I need is some badass Yana scenes.

still PG-13? Hopefully. I wonder what promotional merchandise there will be, if any? T-shirts, coffee mugs..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    still PG-13? Hopefully.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wonder what promotional merchandise there will be, if any? T-shirts, coffee mugs..
    Don't recall the last time a Fox X-Men movie was merchandised since the first few were made.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

How the hell is this movie still coming out ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Never underestimate the power of contracts. Seriously, fans can clamor on the internet all they want, but contracts are basically carved in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Game of Thrones actor wants a gig.

And some of you doubted me!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    And some of you doubted me!
    I never did.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Y'all are gonna realize in a few more years just how good we had it under FOX. Wait and see.

Disney movies are gonna be sooooooooo cookie cutter paint by numbers. For some of you who only care about "comic accurate" costuming and casting and all that well you'll be fine. But some of us prefer interesting stories that aren't generic and predictable as all get out.

MCU has increased its quality somewhat along those lines of late but... not enough yet. My mind remains open but I'm skeptical.

Definitely looking forward to this film as a true last hurrah unlike Dark Phoenix.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

But wasn't Dark Phoenix kinda paint by numbers? Hell Jean wasn't even that evil besides killing you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Y'all are gonna realize in a few more years just how good we had it under FOX. Wait and see.

Disney movies are gonna be sooooooooo cookie cutter paint by numbers. For some of you who only care about "comic accurate" costuming and casting and all that well you'll be fine. But some of us prefer interesting stories that aren't generic and predictable as all get out.

MCU has increased its quality somewhat along those lines of late but... not enough yet. My mind remains open but I'm skeptical.

Definitely looking forward to this film as a true last hurrah unlike Dark Phoenix.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post

Things were so great from Fox remember the classic Fantastic Four movies they put 1,2 and Fan4, Remember the classic that were Elektra and Daredevil. Remember X-3, X-men Apocalypse and X-men Dark Phoenix. Remember Wolverine Origins and how they screwed Wolverine 2 ending by trying make it big summer blockbuster ending. Remember when instead of focus on Cyclops,Storm,Nightcrawler,Colossus and X-men we care about they focus Mystique, Xavier and Magneto because the big name actors where in those parts. Remember how they keep screwing X-men continuity for no reason whatsoever. Remember that they keep shoving meaningful characters into movies for no reason like Jubilee, Selene, Multiple Man, Black Tom, Shatterstar, Psylocke and Callisto in (X3). Remember that time they sewed Deadpool mouth shut . Remember that they killed Darwin a mutant whose power prevents him from dying. Remember when they focus on Wolverine so much that some fans now don't want to see the most popular and well know X-man. No doubt Fox had some good movies but people seem to have selective memory of things.

Anyways I hope New Mutants is good because in spite of some terrible casting(imo) a couple of characters are really good casting like Wolfsbane and Magik.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 01-01-2020 at 12:44 AM.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Arya Stark as Wolfsbane has always been the primary draw for me here. Not ashamed to say it out loud.

So, did a trailer come out?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Arya Stark as Wolfsbane has always been the primary draw for me here. Not ashamed to say it out loud.

So, did a trailer come out?
    Jan 6 I believe will be release date