Page 61 of 386 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    She isn't MJ.

She is in my heart

We'll see if it's the same case in the MCU come July.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It was a struggle in New Mutants to tell Amara and Illyana apart at times. If it weren't for hair style, most female characters become indistinguishable.
    Actually, in the beginning Amara was distinghishable not only because of her short curly hair (pretty personal), but because her eyes were brown! Imagine, a female blonde with dark eyes, what an audacity!

Of course, as years passed by, artists let her hair grow long and straight, and her eyes turned blue. Pity.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Part XV of my X-MEN mix focuses on Magik & The X-MEN

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Actually, in the beginning Amara was distinghishable not only because of her short curly hair (pretty personal), but because her eyes were brown! Imagine, a female blonde with dark eyes, what an audacity!

Of course, as years passed by, artists let her hair grow long and straight, and her eyes turned blue. Pity.
    Interesting. I hadn't noticed. Brown eyes certainly make more sense given her heritage.

I also noticed that Elektra's eyes have turned blue for some unexplainable reason.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Interesting. I hadn't noticed. Brown eyes certainly make more sense given her heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

She is in my heart

We'll see if it's the same case in the MCU come July.
    I have no doubt that she is playing MJ, there are signs that lead to it I think

1. She hasn't been given a last name, she is simply Michelle, which signals to me they're hiding it for some reason, most likely because it begins with J
    2. You wouldn't cast someone as good looking as Zendaya and give her the 'ugly/edgy' girl role without reason
    3. Speaking of which, there is no doubt in my mind that they will give her a make-over in the movie
    4. We have seen very little shots of the Prom, so I think they might give her a Cinderella-esque make-over shot, maybe with her hair dyed red.

But anyway, back on subject, Bill Sienkiewicz is interested in illustrating the movie posters which I think would be totally awesome

Quote Originally Posted by HaydnC95 View Post

1. She hasn't been given a last name, she is simply Michelle, which signals to me they're hiding it for some reason, most likely because it begins with J
    2. You wouldn't cast someone as good looking as Zendaya and give her the 'ugly/edgy' girl role without reason
    3. Speaking of which, there is no doubt in my mind that they will give her a make-over in the movie
    4. We have seen very little shots of the Prom, so I think they might give her a Cinderella-esque make-over shot, maybe with her hair dyed red.

But anyway, back on subject, Bill Sienkiewicz is interested in illustrating the movie posters which I think would be totally awesome
    Lots of other clues too like June's MJ variants, James Gunn's reaction to the matter on social media, the director Jon Watts saying he was reading Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane and Kevin Feige specifically using the phrase "Peter hit the jackpot" to describe Pete's status quo in the MCU. The only way I see her not being MJ now is if they decided to make a last minute change due to the info leak.

Bill S. drawing the movie posters would be fab. I also wish they used cornerboxes on the posters, especially considering how each XCU film has a different roster.

BANNED

1. That's a real stretch and frankly speaking that would be dumb.

2. Maybe that reason is that's simply how her character is

3&4 No proof of anything either way and it wouldn't make sense because the character is confirmed to not be a love interest.
    Last edited by TitanMax; 05-31-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Pleasepleaseplease!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I also wish they used cornerboxes on the posters, especially considering how each XCU film has a different roster.
    Pleasepleaseplease!!!

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I think she's getting a "She's All That" Moment at the end

Would be the first movie poster I've ever owned

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Honestly, I don't think she's Mary Jane at this point. It's not specifically that Zendaya said she wasn't MJ. I'm used to actors keeping things a secret or even lying to preserve a twist, but she flat out said she wasn't lying, which feels a step too far if you're going to lie to the audience.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I love it .

part 1 Daemon Bear
    part 2 horror movie in space with the Brood lockheed. flesh out Xspace is scary.

Part 3. Inferno Huge focus on Magik.

new mut.jpg

god I hope this movie is fun like Deadpool /Logan

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I love it .

part 1 Daemon Bear
    part 2 horror movie in space with the Brood lockheed. flesh out Xspace is scary.

If you consider most people being an emotional wreck by the end of the film fun. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I love it .

part 1 Daemon Bear

new mut.jpg

Daaaaummmmm!
    Sam's junk looks epic.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Stranger Things star Charlie Heaton in talks to play Cannonball.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...utants-1002902