All-New Member

Default Curious with Secret Wars event

With secret wars underway and new series starting up, I am curious about 2 things.

1.Is this going to be a House Of M where at the end things return to normal or is battleworld remain and be the main world?

2. Are the series starting up such as A Force, Planet Hulk, Spider Verse going to be just a mini series or on going?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koga316 View Post
    With secret wars underway and new series starting up, I am curious about 2 things.

1.Is this going to be a House Of M where at the end things return to normal or is battleworld remain and be the main world?

2. Are the series starting up such as A Force, Planet Hulk, Spider Verse going to be just a mini series or on going?
    1. There will be an 8 month time jump into the future once Secret Wars ends and elements of Battleworld will still be present(certain characters and possibly some domains), but there will be a new marvel universe that more resembles the tradition 616 universe and not battleworld.

2. As far as I know, all these series are minis but some may become ongoings in the future, A-Force has been mentioned as still having a presence in the new marvel universe. Now, whether that means it will appear in other books or have its own title, I'm not sure there has been a definitive statement on that. If I'm incorrect or missing info in either of my answers, feel free for anyone to add.

I am buying just the main series and the ultimate end. The fact that in the final page of #1 says "marvel universe 1961-2015" still makes me doubt about buying every single Tie-in. I feel that this event will actually end the marvel universe pre-disney I used to loved. Since Disney took over, I haven't liked the direction marvel has taken. and this event feels that it will be used the same way DC used Flashpoint. BUT while flashpoint actually did something good, I mean NEW 52 is awesome. and something DC actually needed to be relevant again (DC has finally beaten marvel in sales, since marvel was #1 for many years- yay marvel!- (I used to be a marvel zombie, but I used to read DC but stopped after final crisis, and have begun to read it again with new 52), well Marvel's "reboot version" seems more to make marvel be more what disney feels comfortable with, and to match their marvel movies. (the movies are awesome, but not the way the comics have been awesome for so many years, before the movies existed and where a hit)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koga316 View Post

1. Kinda. Looks like it'll be very similar. Things will be put back, but there will be changes present (like the X-Gene getting turned off, Hawkeye being alive), but on a slightly different scale. Weirdworld and A-Force are confirmed to continue afterwards. Maestro will also join the main MU.

2. Unless explicitly mentioned as a mini series (they're all mostly promoted as #X (of Y)), expect it to continue for some time. About as long as any other recent Marvel ongoing, at least. So about three issues, before being relaunched as All-New! (I kid...)