Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Out of all the books coming out for Secret Wars, this is one of the ones I'm the most excited about. I love most of the characters on the team, the art looks wonderful, and the story has so much promise on its back. I can't wait for this!

Was that Jessica, Jones not Drew, next to Luke? It looks like she's a police officer in Arcadia. Then again, the hair was a lot darker so it could be Spider-Woman out of costume.

And I wonder if Black Bolt is there alongside Ahura for Medusa?

Man that art is beautiful! And the book seems like it'll be really fun .

So we've got our main leading ladies introduced in the first issue, and they're looking pretty great, but I'm also looking forward to seeing more female heroes getting the spotlight later in the series .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Cool to see Luke Cage taking a stroll with the family in there. I can't wait to get a more thorough explanation of why the males aren't defending Arcadia.
    Indeed seems like it take some drastic personality changes.

Still looks good.

I really really hope Wasp appears in the book as a supporting character at least.

I will support and love the book either way but I just need her so bad.

Spectacular Member

@The Fury, DAZZLER Has Always Been Able Too Fly/Levitate Herself Using Her Unlimited Considerable LIGHT ENERGY GENERATING ABILITIES, Unfortunately She Has In The Past Only Shown This Ability In Her Own DAZZLER COMIC BOOK SERIES OF THE 1980s And In Her 2010 SOLO ONE-SHOT, She Has UNLIMITED CAPABILITIES As Far As Utilizing LIGHT ENERGY (the source of all energy is Light, no matter what Frequency, Wavelength Attenuation, Amplification Process, Range or Levels) But Let's All HOPE That Her TRUE POTENTIAL Is Fully Utilized In A-FORCE and POST-SECRET WARS, But We Shall See How Far They Are Willing Too Be Progressive-Minded As It Seems They Are. fin

Spectacular Member

DAZZLER Has Actually Always Been Able Too Fly/Levitate Herself Using Her Unlimited Considerable SONIC Into LIGHT ENERGY GENERATING ABILITIES, Unfortunately She Has In The Past Only Shown This Ability In Her Own DAZZLER COMIC BOOK SERIES OF THE 1980s And In Her 2010 SOLO ONE-SHOT, She Has UNLIMITED CAPABILITIES As Far As Utilizing LIGHT ENERGY (the source of all energy is LIGHT, no matter what Frequency, Wavelength Attenuation, Amplification Process, Range or Levels) But Let's All HOPE That Her TRUE POTENTIAL Is Fully Utilized In A-FORCE and POST-SECRET WARS, But We Shall See How Far They Are Willing Too Be Progressive-Minded As It Seems They Are. fin

Looks great, looking forward to reading it.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, the art looks amazing. Wonder how they explain why no guys seem to have powers or even how they'll react to other Zones that have male heroes.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-14-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Well, the art looks amazing. Wonder how they explain why no guys seem to have powers or even how they'll react to other Zones that have male heroes.
    I'm not sure if the idea of Arcadia is that there's no male heroes, simply that the female heroes have always led the charge. We see Luke Cage for example in the preview. Whereas we also have Hala Field where apparently there are no males at all and Carol is the only one with super powers.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I'm not sure if the idea of Arcadia is that there's no male heroes, simply that the female heroes have always led the charge. We see Luke Cage for example in the preview. Whereas we also have Hala Field where apparently there are no males at all and Carol is the only one with super powers.
    Luke Cage could just be a family man with no powers.

No men seem to be on the team so I assume, based off the Zone's name, that they're all female.

Anyway, with how they're acting, which is that Battleworld is the way things are, I assume 616 will be brainwashed too.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Luke Cage could just be a family man with no powers.

No men seem to be on the team so I assume, based off the Zone's name, that they're all female.

Anyway, with how they're acting, which is that Battleworld is the way things are, I assume 616 will be brainwashed too.
    True, maybe it's like the Ami-Con DC Universe (where only females were heroes but you still had Jimmy Olsen who was Power Girl's boyfriend and stuff).

I think Ultimate End is going to give us our first clues as to whether 616 and 1610 Manhattan have been affected in the same way.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

I like how Jessica Jones is wearing a police badge in that panel. Nice detail!

I'm excited to read this.

Looking forward to this. I've really liked both writers' work and I like the art.

Looks wonderful. It wasn't a title I was originally thinking of getting, but the art looks great. Got a Jimmy Cheung vibe going.

Moreover, as a teacher of young girls, I would be very proud and willing to show them this title. Bet a couple of the boys would like this as well.

Let's hope this title leads to bigger and better things!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."