Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: A-Force, #1

• Marvel's Mightiest Women finally get their own explosive series!
    • In a secluded corner of the Battleworld, an island nation is fiercely protected by a team of Avengers the likes of which has only ever been glimpsed before...
    • Fighting to protect the small sliver of their world that's left, the Amazing A-FORCE stands shoulder-to-shoulder, ready to take on the horde!

Full article here.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Now this looks awesome, and look, there are still guys around (including Luke Cage and Medusa's son), so I think this is going to handle the idea of a super heroine dominated society well.

Its beautiful.

Spectacular Member

It looks really cool. I just don't understand how the heck it is supposed to continue after Secret Wars is over, as Marvel said it would.

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

"It's pretty tight" made me laugh and laugh.

This looks brilliant. Can't wait for Wednesday.

This is looking pretty good. Molina doing a good job with the art here too.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Been Looking forward to this of 3 months now, seems like an Eternity ago we got the news on this book & Finally It is here!

This is Awesome!

This will easily become part of my Top Favorites each month, Looking forward to May 20th 2015 Greatly!!!

The Artwork is Tight & the Dialogue in the Green I believe is from Jennifer Walters, aka She-Hulk is well done, a nice calm feel to a feeling of peace in a Battle-Torn-World!

Going to be enjoyable alone to read the world-build around this one!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Hnnng.

America talking to Loki.

Hnnnnnnnng.

Hahaha "Pointy bug hat"

<SWOON>

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Yeah She Hulk is supposed to be the Baron of Arcadia (and let's face it that's a great choice for a leader). Like others say I am curious how this will carry on if Battleworld is taken away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Reed View Post
    It looks really cool. I just don't understand how the heck it is supposed to continue after Secret Wars is over, as Marvel said it would.
    Well these are the ideas I think they might use:

-Singularity survives Battleworld into the new Marvel Universe....decides to gather the same characters to recreate the team.

-This She-Hulk is the one that somehow survives and becomes THE She-Hulk in the new Marvel Universe and forms a new version of the team.

-In the new Marvel Universe A-Force was always a team...so we are continuing their adventures in this new reality.

Anyways, this looks good!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yeah She Hulk is supposed to be the Baron of Arcadia (and let's face it that's a great choice for a leader). Like others say I am curious how this will carry on if Battleworld is taken away.
    That is my ultimate question as well, I hear rumors it will & even be considered a flag-ship of the industry. That would be great if it is, but now I need to know will it be the alternative world Women in the new Main Marvel Universe or the Original 616 or mostly how will this world & team survive after Battleworld is over?

Allot of questions to hope to find answers to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CZor View Post
    Well these are the ideas I think they might use:

-Singularity survives Battleworld into the new Marvel Universe....decides to gather the same characters to recreate the team.

-This She-Hulk is the one that somehow survives and becomes THE She-Hulk in the new Marvel Universe and forms a new version of the team.

-In the new Marvel Universe A-Force was always a team...so we are continuing their adventures in this new reality.

Anyways, this looks good!
    This Helps to answer some of my questions, thanks CZor!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

There are multiple ways for that to happen. As CZor mentions possible scenarios for this to happen. Of those, Singularity being around makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Hahaha "Pointy bug hat"

<SWOON>
    Best part of preview! Though I think this takes place prior to MAC getting sent to the Shield? She was shown in a preview of Siege.

Looks good!

yeah, I am a bit confused about this as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Best part of preview! Though I think this takes place prior to MAC getting sent to the Shield? She was shown in a preview of Siege.
    Maybe she does something in issue #1 and is sent to the Shield as punishment.....(hence why Nico is crying in other preview art we seen) instead of supposedly dying due to the Giant Shark