Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Harrison Wells/Reverse Flash piloting time bubble or sphere at 2:09 look at costume! wonder if that is how he gets home!

Quote Originally Posted by Yahnoos View Post
    "It makes the universe seem small having Barry and Ollie assemble them" -- Except for Shayera, we *know* the universe is small, everyone assembled is either in Barry and Ollie's cities or close neighbors.
    They've been hinting at a bigger universe with metas already existing prior to the particle accelerator exploding, and then there's the GL references and the JL one. Now they're introducing Vandal Savage, it's clear the universe is bigger than 2 cities and some outliers and that they want to expand.

Also people need to chill with trying to explain Ollie and Barry being there. We know why they are there, doesn't mean people have to necessary like it.

Writing on the wall The Celtic Batman's Avatar

That. Is. Totally. Awesome!!! Please have Constantine guesting :-)
    We're all the Doom Patrol!!!
    Opinions come in all shapes and sizes.
    But they're still just opinions yo

Retired

While I can see why they needed Ollie in the pilot, if he's involved in yet another case where he knows that Sara is alive and he keeps it a secret, the spit is going to fly if Quentin Lane ever finds out. "You shonuvabitch, you knew my daughter was ALIVE an' you din tell me!"

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The trailer didn't make it look that way. Ollie was providing all the exposition and then Rip Hunter shows up to introduce the time travel element. Even if Rip Hunter informed Ollie and Barry beforehand I don't feel their involvement with the team's formation is necessary.
    I know it's odd but I came up with the best explanation I had. Which amounts to the Legends needing someone they trust to get on board. Also, ATOM shrinks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Celtic Batman View Post
    That. Is. Totally. Awesome!!! Please have Constantine guesting :-)

It'll be so funny to see Rip and JC interacting.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yahnoos View Post
    "Why did Ollie and Barry assemble the team?" -- Because the characters had to meet people they knew/trusted. (Shayera is the big question mark. Not sure how any of them meet her)
    "It makes the universe seem small having Barry and Ollie assemble them" -- Except for Shayera, we *know* the universe is small, everyone assembled is either in Barry and Ollie's cities or close neighbors.
    "How does CW afford this" -- Those effects aren't Big screen caliber. Just compare ATOM to Ant-Man. ILM showed what they did for Agent Carter and how you can do good TV effects on a budget

LOVE that Caity is back. LOVE that the Rogues might actually have some of the "code of honor" they had in comics (despite the BS lie/betrayal in the last eps of Flash). LOVE Shayera. LOVE Prof Stein (thank God he's primary and not Ronnie). LOVE that we'll be seing different eras/locales (even though I hate time travel as a trope). This and Flash are the only Berlanti productions I'm looking forward to.
    I wish it was Shayera, but it's actually Kendra. People on Twitter are also referring to her as Shayera (probably since that was her name in the JLU show). I don't know why DC is so wishy washy with which Hawkgirl they're using since that's why the Hawks are so confusing to people.

Fantastic Trailer

VFX isn't too bad....looking forward to this!
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWill View Post
    If I could give "likes" to posts here you would get them all.
    Thanks. 10 character
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevanjacobjohn View Post
    Fantastic Trailer

VFX isn't too bad....looking forward to this!
    They got some time to polish the VFX, I am not too worried about that.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I don't know anything about his character but I would like to see John Barrowman's character from Archer in here.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Oliver and Barry's appearance is obvious since we are not the only people who watch comic-book inspired television! How else would non-comic-book readers immediately pick up on the fact that this is Arrow/Flash related without the appearance of the stars of the two biggest superhero TV shows right now? This seems like a very big and ambitious undertaking, so effective promotion/marketing is key.

Also, this takes place in 2016. We'll have enough time to see Oliver's return from retirement, Sara's return from the dead and the repercussions thereof, the 'anti-heroization' of the Rouges, the deal with Ronnie and the proper introduction of Hawkgirl (the actress already revealed that she will appear in the Flash finale next week).
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-14-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    I'm convinced that most people, who hate on a comic, never read said comic.

Absolutely effing amazing. I enjoyed the Supergirl trailer but this just blew my mind. As soon as they brought in Vandal Savage I was on board - this is the DC universe, on TV. Can't wait for the films, but they're actually becoming unnecessary - at least until John Diggle becomes Green Lantern...

Mind. Blown.

Man, the CW is really leaving other networks in the dust when it comes to comic book adaptations and showing how it's done. After being severely disappointed with yesterday's Supergirl trailer, this more than made up for it. I mean, I was already on board just because of its Arrow/The Flash ties, but freakin' Vandal Savage is the villain? Can this start, like, tomorrow? LOL!
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Looks good, but I'm more curious about Hawkgirl than the show itself.
    LGBT

Gritty & Realistic Member Hatestorm's Avatar

That looks brilliant. Plus, the super hot Caity Lotz is back and looking better than ever <3

Glad there's something more than that supergirl trash to look forward to.