Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arya View Post
    Cable is c list at best so what is he going to bring. Look at guardians they were dlist before their film and that came out great. The kids and prof will do fine.
    People outside of this message board know Cable and want to see him onscreen. C-list > D-list last time I checked. Without him I won't give two $#!ts about this film, and I'm an X-fan. Just saying...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    People outside of this message board know Cable and want to see him onscreen. C-list > D-list last time I checked. Without him I won't give two $#!ts about this film, and I'm an X-fan. Just saying...
    That's fair but he really has nothing to do with the new mutants. Their origin story is about the professor and them and cable really has nothing to do with that.

They can stand on their own and if you won't see out because cable isn't there that's on you. Not placing him in a film that has nothing to do with him isn't a snub.

My hope is that FOX doesn't go the purist route. There's a reason why the New Mutants best selling issues had Cable in them. Sorry, but it's true.

BANNED

My hope is that FOX doesn't go the purist route. There's a reason why the New Mutants best selling issues had Cable in them. Sorry, but it's true.
    They were some of the crappiest issues of the new mutants. It makes no sense to go that route when they are just starting the franchise. Isn't there an Xforce film in the works?

BANNED

Lol come now the last thing I worry about is Purity in a Fox X-men Movie. As for Cable, yeah comic sales are hardly a justification fore movie sales.....GOTG never lit sales charts on Fire and Still made serious Bank.

They were some of the crappiest issues of the new mutants. It makes no sense to go that route when they are just starting the franchise. Isn't there an Xforce film in the works?
    Disagree. They were the only ones I liked.

Fantastic Member

Agree, keep Cable away from this movie. He's only good in X-Force.
    Last edited by SerCo; 05-15-2015 at 01:52 PM.

BANNED

I want:

Cannonball
    Moonstar
    Magik (or Blink)
    Warpath
    Boom Boom
    Sunspot (energy projection/flight instead of starting super-strength powers)

Could care less but would be OK with:

Rictor
    Warlock

Please keep away from the movie:

Wolfsbane
    Cypher
    Shatterstar

lol they talk about diversity but leave the only black character out weird

Quote Originally Posted by S.k.i.d. View Post
    lol they talk about diversity but leave the only black character out weird
    Who isn't always drawn 'black' in the comics, either. Still, humanity comes in wonderful variations, especially Brazilians.
    Last edited by nx01a; 05-15-2015 at 06:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Who isn't always drawn 'black' in the comics, either. Still, humanity comes in wonderful variations, especially Brazilians.
    Yes, I am well aware of that humanity comes in different shades, but one shade remains almost non-existent from the X-mytho's so to exclude it from an article celebrating the rainbow like colors that the characters from New Mutants is weird.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I am not sure what ur argument is.....Marvel has a history of lightening Dark Skin Characters that is not in doubt and Aliens and Robots dont frakking count at least against actual Humans who as you note come in a wide spectrum of colors.

Ultimate Member

Put Cable in it and make him badass, movie does well, New Mutants fans get a sequel with their favorite characters on screen again. Everyone wins.
    If a New Mutants movie can't be made without a Liefield character running the show, the only one who wins is the debbil.

They should use Weezy's cast, but replace Warlock with Karma and Moonstar. Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Rictor, Boom Boom, Karma, and Moonstar.

1. Cannonball
    2. Dani Moonstar
    3. Sunspot
    4. Karma
    5. Wolfsbane
    6. Magik

If the list is in any way different that that it's WRONG!