Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'm actually kinda surprised that they didn't for the 2015-2016 season since they had so many returning shows.
    You are talking about Saturday & Sunday night-you would be fighting college football, college basketball, baseball, NHL, NBA and various networks showing new movies like Syfy & Lifetime do.

Also you have the issue of local station and what they air on weekends. Sometimes CBS or the local sports teams takes over that weekend. So yu could toss a Legends of Tomorrow there but there is not assurance that everyone will see it on weekends.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by dcdrew View Post
    CBS says it wants Supergirl to itself right now. No crossovers even though CBS OWNS CW! WHAT?! And I still don't get CBS scheduling Supergirl directly against Gotham! I thought Suicide Squad was supposed to be a movie!

What about TNT Titans TV pilot that is still supposed to come this summer! Warner owns Turner including TNT! Surely Titans can crossover to CW shows! Nobody watches CW much less TNT! That would help BOTH networks!

Why aren't Supergirl and Titans on CW anyway?!
    My main theory is that Supergirl is just another universe in the tv multiverse, and the "likely crossovers" will be because of Barry running to other universes. Unless they Flashpoint reboot us. Titans/Supergirl being in the the Arrowverse instantly make Batman/Superman a part of the same world, but they're not allowed to mention them...bizarre it would be.

Amazing Member

Why did they make Ray Palmer a Tony Stark/ Iron Man clone? Rip and Hawkgirl are great; I hope Firestorm does more than imitate the Human Torch. It looks like an interesting show.

Quote Originally Posted by gorosaurus View Post
    Why did they make Ray Palmer a Tony Stark/ Iron Man clone? Rip and Hawkgirl are great; I hope Firestorm does more than imitate the Human Torch. It looks like an interesting show.
    Ray Palmer was originally supposed to be Ted Kord. DC/WB nixed the idea. Possibly because they still want the general public to view Jaime Reyes as Blue Beetle. Also they may have wanted to get their shrinking hero out there before Ant-Man hit theaters. They basically just changed Ted Kord's name but kept all of his characteristics. He's a slightly nerdy tech hero who owns his own company. You can imagine Ted's bug suit flying around the way The ATOM does.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master X View Post
    My main theory is that Supergirl is just another universe in the tv multiverse, and the "likely crossovers" will be because of Barry running to other universes. Unless they Flashpoint reboot us. Titans/Supergirl being in the the Arrowverse instantly make Batman/Superman a part of the same world, but they're not allowed to mention them...bizarre it would be.
    If the shows are really part of their own tv universes that works with me, can still have Vibe find a way to go through the dimensions and have crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonSaxon View Post
    If the shows are really part of their own tv universes that works with me, can still have Vibe find a way to go through the dimensions and have crossovers.
    The Flash has already started to explore time travel so I wouldn't be surprised if alternate universes and dimensions come into play very soon.
    So if they ever decided to work out a crossover with Supergirl or Titans I don't think it would be difficult to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You are talking about Saturday & Sunday night-you would be fighting college football, college basketball, baseball, NHL, NBA and various networks showing new movies like Syfy & Lifetime do.

Also you have the issue of local station and what they air on weekends. Sometimes CBS or the local sports teams takes over that weekend. So yu could toss a Legends of Tomorrow there but there is not assurance that everyone will see it on weekends.
    True.
    But if CW decides to expand to make room for more programming, they will have to either take Saturday or Sunday or grow to three hours a night.

Fox started slow, too, and it took a while before they had a full week to play with.

I think it really depends on if they want to eventually have a full week of programming like the other networks or focus on quality over quantity.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

In the new Flash preview you can see Jay Garrick's helmet on the floor when Wells is in the Time Bubble, so I assume they will be introducing new Earths next season.

Garrick helmet.jpg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Still not a fan of Captain Cold and Heatwave on the team. They're murderers. Cold shot a man point blank. It's pretty obvious that Geoff Johns demanded they be included.
    This. Not sure about the Johns comment, does he have creative input on the CW shows?

We are just seeing the Rogues grow as a threat over on Flash, now suddenly we're to root for them? Too early, development wise they are still psychotic whack jobs with hi tech toys. I'm going to need a really compelling reason as to why not only Cold/Heat would work with the heroes, but why the heroes would willing work with them as well.

Points for Hawkgirl and Rip Hunter along with a reimagine on White Canary.
    I've not yet seen Arrow S3(oh, the horrors) but I understand Katana shows up--why not her? Too much martial arts what with Canary already there? I get that.
    Then how about bringing in 2 more new faces that would make sense? The list is long but any 2, just not Cold/Heat.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime