Mighty Member

Default A little confused about Battleworld

If the 616 and the Ultimate U are gone.And Battlworld is formed using the Fregments of Universes to make Battlworld.
    Some Characters made it using the life raft and most didn't.So whatever doom did is not explaned yet So Battlworld is like Dooms verson of the MU like House of M in a way.So the Ultimate End book out Wednesday is like a patchwork of Dooms verson and the Characters are the same.How did they die and then end up there
    Last edited by fin5; 05-18-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Wait, does Ultimate End takes place in Battleworld ?.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yes, in a 616/Ultimate fused Manhattan.

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

The Ultimate End book seems like the Last Days books. It's what happened before the end of everything.

As for the rest of your questions, Secret Wars is a 8 issue series. Only two issues are out now and most of it is set-up. I'm sure all or most will be explained in the coming issues.
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Yes, in a 616/Ultimate fused Manhattan.
    Well, then just like everyone else, they died and resurrected in Battleworld after being brainwashed into thinking that Doom is God.

It seems once an Incursion happened, Doom took a chunk of the Reality, and put the characters on Battleworld. Doom has Magic, so he mindwiped the new arrivals to believe they have always been there. I'm not sure the characters died in the Incursion, but were transferred alive to Battleworld. Doom keeps saying, he will save "something", and this is what he meant. Every Incursion since they started, I think after 7 years Marvel time since the Silver Age started, Battleworld has been getting new arrivals, but I'm not sure, now, if it was on a linear basis. One after the other. Because it's starting to look like even the Raft of the Cabal is older than its recent end of the MU in Secret Wars#1. Valeria is saying carbon dating makes the material older than the creation of Battleworld, and Val looks like she is 12 or 13 in SW#2 now, instead of 3 or 4 in SW#0. Time has distorted the age of things in the dawn of the new Universe that Battleworld is in. It will be interesting to see if things age during the series.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Clearly Ultimate End will make it a little clearer but from what I can tell Manhattan is like the rest of Battleworld, the inhabitants of the two former universes probably don't know that tings aren't as they seem.

I think Doom grabbed the people he wanted/needed/thought was useful for his kingdom and displaced others that he didn't care for (I have a strong feeling that some of these alternate books may really be 616 characters that don't realize it). Anyone else was just kept into their kingdoms to follow the ruler or keep others from getting out of line. I think the Illuminati and the Cabal will appear and enlighten those they recruit causing an all out brawl on Battleworld.

Mighty Member

also dragonmp93 has a point maybe they died and was resurrected by doom
    Remember in Secret Wars 10 1984.Doom get the power of the Beyonder and resurrected everybody and he did it but he didn't mean to do it. Maybe now he did mean to do it

Why do people keep asking this? I mean, it clearly has a territory on the map!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Well, then just like everyone else, they died and resurrected in Battleworld after being brainwashed into thinking that Doom is God.
    Or they were plucked out and saved from erasure but we're brainwashed by Doom to fit into his Battleworld.