Default Green Lantern: Lost Army

Cullen Bunn! As a huge Green Lantern fan, I was intrigued by this book but as a Hal Jordan fan, I wasn't convinced to pick this up. The preview definitely piqued my interest though - especially with the inclusion of Krona! (and Arisia!! I love her - please don't 'fridge her!!)

It may be too soon to ask, but it begs the question: how would do you compare Sinestro to Krona?? (the mind boggles at what that team-up would be like!)

I have to say, without knowing what's in store, I imagine having Krona there to bring a discordant element to a group of GL's already reminds of the best episodes of "Lost" when they had Ben as their prisoner. I'm looking forward to the book!
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 05-16-2015 at 04:48 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Cullen Bunn! As a huge Green Lantern fan, I was intrigued by this book but as a Hal Jordan fan, I wasn't convinced to pick this up. The preview definitely piqued my interest though - especially with the inclusion of Krona! (and Arisia!! I love her - please don't 'fridge her!!)

It may be too soon to ask, but it begs the question: how would do you compare Sinestro to Krona?? (the mind boggles at what that team-up would be like!)

I have to say, without knowing what's in store, I imagine having Krona there to bring a discordant element to a group of GL's already reminds of the best episodes of "Lost" when they had Ben as their prisoner. I'm looking forward to the book!
    Krona's definitely going to be an unusual addition to the cast. I almost see him as more like Dr. Smith from Lost in Space instead of Ben from Lost, although the latter comparison works. I haven't really thought too much about the similarities between Krona and Sinestro. I don't see them as too similar personality-wise. Krona is obsessed with knowledge. Sinestro is obsessed with order and control... but I agree that a team-up between the two would be pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    Krona's definitely going to be an unusual addition to the cast. I almost see him as more like Dr. Smith from Lost in Space ....
    LoL! Ok, now I *have* to pick this up! (Too bad you don't have Stel there to say "Danger! Danger!")

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Hello Mr. Bunn. Just wanted to say i've really enjoyed your work on this series so far! Keep up the great work!