BANNED

Default Do youknow any A List Marvel Hero who loses epic fights as much as Spider-Man?

I mean, Spidey has lost every big time altercation against other popular superheroes and villains and has been bested by them without getting a another shot to win. To name a few, The Lizard, Captain America, Collossus, Hulk, Venom, Wolverine(They have never had a true serious fight), and The Punisher(both in character but still fighting serious). Peter is always ending up on the losing side or nerfed to take a fall due to his character not taking the battle seriously enough to consider his own capabilities to try to beat his opponents. I'll take the first fight against Wolvie an Spidey, Spiderman would have died if Wolvie took Spidey as a serious contender to kill compared to Peter's killing intent, this is shown again Peter is again in the mercy of Logan's claws about 2 inches from his head with Spidey despite his superior stats and abilities. Marvel never makes Peter show up anyone on a power tier but his own rouge's gallery and villians(cept for the symbiotes and lizard) but against other Marvel characters who are just as famous, Peter is made to look like a chump amateur who can't really effect them nor be placed on a higher tier. It was only thanks to Superior Spider-Man Peter showed himself to look stronger than most of his team mates like Cap, Jessica, and Logan as a superior street leveler so I wonder is this what Marvel wants of their face, to be a jobber of weaker but more popular superheroes, next thing you know he's going to lose to Kamala Kahn after big misunderstanding, I mean he's been made to lose against Miles, his successor/expy.

Well, the X-men always lose when they go against the Avengers, and Peter's recent victories has been against them.

Daredevil is often on the losing end of a fight. Granted, he doesn't appear in as many comics.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets