Incredible Member

Default Any rumblings of an Absolute Azz/Chiang/Sudzuka edition?

Although I have all the issues, I was considering buying the trades for ease of readability, but if there's going to be a heftier collection involving fewer individual texts, I'd probably go for that. I haven't read anything about an upcoming Absolute edition, but I often miss announcements, so I'm wondering if anyone's heard rumblings of the possibility?

Extraordinary Member

Besides me tweeting Dan Didio about it no, nothing's been announced and I wouldn't expect to get one anytime soon.

Amazing Member

I really doubt that there'll be an Absolute edition of the run. Maybe deluxe editions and/or maybe an omnibus.

Mighty Member

Most likely 3 deluxe books (vol.1 Blood Guts. vol.2 Iron War. vol.3 Flesh Bones) to begin with.

But it wouldn't surprise me if the run will get an Absolute ed or omnibus. Azzarello's name will probably grow thanks him co writing DK3 and both his Joker: The dark knight and Luthor: Man of steel books probably getting quite a boost thanks to the new Suicide squad and Batman vs Superman movies.

I really hope 100Bullets gets the absolute treatment too (and bk. 1 recoloured.)
    Last edited by borntohula; 05-21-2015 at 09:50 AM.