Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
    it might not be an option to push it back. the primary players have been cast. they have schedules of their own to adhere to.
    Hmmm. Good point.

I had heard rumors that some of the crew had already left the production due to filming delays, so I can understand the reluctance to do such a thing.

BANNED

they should have given Wright what he wanted. the worst that could have happened would be Wright falling behind schedule. if the movie had been scrapped, the blame would have fallen on him. instead, it just looks like Marvel effed up. any way you look at it, they hired the guy. they waited until the last minute to introduce script changes. and they picked a short-list of backup directors who aren't interested. the project was already a hard sell. they didn't have to make it worse, imo.

BANNED

you're right. but I was also kind of hoping that they'd reference the source of the vibranium.
    I think they wanted to leave the impression that the main source of vibranium was unknown so that people wouldn't ask why they haven't mined for more over the years.

Astonishing Member

Two new directors are rumored - Nicholas Stoller (Get Him To the Greek, Neighbors, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) and Michael Dowse (Take Me Home Tonight, Goon).

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    Two new directors are rumored - Nicholas Stoller (Get Him To the Greek, Neighbors, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) and Michael Dowse (Take Me Home Tonight, Goon).
    I was thinking Michael Dowse would be great for this. I love Goon.

BANNED

or maybe its time to realize that a 4th rate character can't carry a film

scrap it, intro Ant Man in Avengers 2 or 3

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    or maybe its time to realize that a 4th rate character can't carry a film

scrap it, intro Ant Man in Avengers 2 or 3
    He is a founding avenger in the comics. Heaven forbid someone you don't like get a movie.

BANNED

the comics that maybe 1 in 10 person in the movie going audience will ever read...as far as they are concerned the Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, & Black Widow

I didn't see no Ant-Man in 'The Avengers'...remember that little movie, the one that had the highest grossing opening weekend EVER

BANNED

i don't even know who to trust, nowadays. there's a new rumor every day.

BANNED

the comics that maybe 1 in 10 person in the movie going audience will ever read...as far as they are concerned the Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Hulk, & Black Widow

I didn't see no Ant-Man in 'The Avengers'...remember that little movie, the one that had the highest grossing opening weekend EVER
    you're entitled to your opinion. but why don't you practice the golden rule; unless you want a bunch of people badmouthing the Black Panther movie, when that's a thing? because that same argument you just made about Ant-Man could easily apply to Black Panther. he's not an essential Avenger, either. not to mention that Ant-Man actually had the balls to take revenge on Dr.Doom; unlike some spineless former kings.

BANNED

you're entitled to your opinion. but why don't you practice the golden rule; unless you want a bunch of people badmouthing the Black Panther movie, when that's a thing? because that same argument you just made about Ant-Man could easily apply to Black Panther. he's not an essential Avenger, either. not to mention that Ant-Man actually had the balls to take revenge on Dr.Doom; unlike some spineless former kings.
    go ahead...apply it to Black Panther...works for me as well

BANNED

go ahead...apply it to Black Panther...works for me as well
    talk about missing the point.

Oh man, if Michael Dowse gets the job I want to see roles for Deaner and Terry.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Biff Pow! View Post
    Oh man, if Michael Dowse gets the job I want to see roles for Deaner and Terry.
    who and who?

nevermind. i looked it up. something called Fubar.
    Last edited by Ant-manic; 06-04-2014 at 06:56 PM.

I'd like to see Shawn Pyfrom as a young Pym/Antman/Giantman. He just looks like Hank Pym.