Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post
    Vision (Ozymandias) - An android trying to save humans from themselves. Unfortunately, his lack of human vulnerability and understanding misguides his viewpoint of what is good for the world.

Franklin Richards (Dr. Manhattan) - A young boy tries to cope with his godlike powers in a violent world. Many wish to abuse his power.

The Punisher (The Comedian) - A war vet coping with his own nature and severe PTSD. Gets kicks out of killing, and has a cynical viewpoint of the world due to atrocities he saw while at war.

Scott Lang (Nite Owl II) - An everyman who has the privilege of knowing the first Ant-Man, Hank Pym. He has visions of grandeur, but he's held back by his self-imposed inability to live up to Hank Pym.

Kitty Pride (Silk Spectre) - A down on her luck young woman who uses her powers for crime. Like a bad addiction, she struggles to turn away from the thrill of her heists.

Moon Knight (Rorschach) - A man with mental problems believes he is an agent for a deity of justice. Although having good intentions, his grisly brand of vigilante justice has made him a wanted man...he just isn't sure if it's the cops or his demons that are chasing him.
    This actually works! Not sure about Moon Knight, though that's mere quibbling. Well done!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelmcknight72 View Post
    Comedian - Punisher
    Dr. Manhattan - Hyperstorm (Future version of Franklin Richards)
    Nite Owl II - Winter Soldier
    Silk Spectre II - Sharon Carter
    Rorschach - US Agent
    Ozymandias - Flag Smasher
    Silk Spectre I - Peggy Carter
    Nite Owl I - Steve Rogers
    This is pretty good, too. Though, I might use Tony Stark as Ozymandias. Rorschach is always the problem. Marvel doesn't seem to have that kind of character.

Sandy Hauisler
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.