So with the new Thor's identity revealed I thought I would just ask one simple question.

Why didn't Odin just create a replacement hammer?

Asgard is clearly capable of making numerous hammers as evident by the numerous other Thor's over the years, so that begs the question of why Odin simply didn't provide a replacement until Thor was worthy again. I mean the hammer is important and all but to see Thor who out of no where has lost his name, apparently his title, and is wallowing in shame for a secret revealed to him that WASNT REVEALED TO US, it seems weird that Odin wouldn't provide a replacement. Granted the Axe is good enough but for someone like Thor who is the Hammer wielding Thunder God it just is more appropriate for him to wield the hammer. And still even the psychology behind it for Thor a guy who is almost defined by the hammer suddenly cant use it and all that power that came with it, why couldn't he just get a replacement? Granted it wouldn't be the same hammer but a stand in for the real thing might make Thor a bit happier considering what is probably a catastrophic power loss. I mean to have your identity and then you just don't.

I mean Odin can create all of these weapons and has all this power. I figure he wants to reclaim his son's weapon but after a point wouldn't he just provide a replacement until Mijolnir is recovered? This is almost like if Iron man was suddenly locked out of his armor and someone else was using it. After trying to reclaim it and failing wouldn't he just build another weapon in the mean time until he got it back? I don't know I'm finding it hard to believe that for all the Asgardian magic and resources that Odin wouldn't just have handled this. And even if Odin couldn't then why couldn't Stark simply build a replacement? Stark would've likely jumped at the chance of one upping Odin when it came to Hammers. And that would have fit Thor's unworthiness due to him having to make due with a mortal tool bringing himself down to mortal levels while still being absurdly powerful.