Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wow it's realy nice

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    I think switching to Battleworld has made EVERYONE, non spider characters and spider characters alike, sort of lose their memories. I think a cool aspect though is the spider-sense is helping them sort of remember.
    But how'd they even get there?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Incursions/Beyonders

I think if you've read Secrets Wars #1 and #2 you'll find out that Doom had a hand in forming all these boundaries and the places these characters end up.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Mighty Member

Also calling the team

spoilers:
    The Sinister Six
    end of spoilers

in universe was pretty great.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

The lack of Kaine was very disappointing.

I'm on the fence about buying this. I'm enjoying Spider-Gwen, but this doesn't exactly have the same aesthetic, and the price tag is a little hefty. Is it a long enough read to justify the price? And how many issues is this going for? Do we know yet if it's a mini or an ongoing?

Thanks for any info you may share.

-Pav, who hasn't yet read the SpiderVerse storyline ...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I'm on the fence about buying this. I'm enjoying Spider-Gwen, but this doesn't exactly have the same aesthetic, and the price tag is a little hefty. Is it a long enough read to justify the price? And how many issues is this going for? Do we know yet if it's a mini or an ongoing?

I thought it was worth the price tag. It definitely wasn't a quick read.

ugh i want thsi but not for 5 bucks

I was hoping Anya and Billy to retain their memories, what a waste of storytelling potential.

Overall good issue, but it focuses too much on Gwen. I was hoping more on Anya and Billy since they're the ones that were originally teased as the Web Warriors.

So, is the team randomly brainwashed too?
    Anyone not in with Thanos's team or in with Reed's team during the Secret wars #1 hard reset, doesnt keep there memories.

Not sure Id call it brainwashing either. Seems more like existence ended and the mix is a new creation of splintered realities, where in each has some similarities to the old ones but is not exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post

Is a ongoing. And the extra buck is for a Spider-Ham story...

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyB View Post
    Anyone not in with Thanos's team or in with Reed's team during the Secret wars #1 hard reset, doesnt keep there memories.

Not sure Id call it brainwashing either. Seems more like existence ended and the mix is a new creation of splintered realities, where in each has some similarities to the old ones but is not exactly the same.
    It's also worth noting the characters seem to be aware their current lives aren't their real ones. So they aren't completely brainwashed.

Amazing Member

What I find interesting is that this domain had a Spider-Man, but he disappeared. The reality seems very similar to 616 up to Gwen's death but I'm really wondering what happened to this domain's Spider-Man. They said disappeared instead of died so I doubt he was killed by Norman. Perhaps he was part of the original Spider-Verse event and was killed by the Inheritors?

However if that's the case then why would the people of this domain remember him at all? Didn't the Soider-Verse event take place before the formation of Battleworld? If so, with Doom rewriting everyone's memories why would people remember a Spider-Man who was nerver there from a Battleworld perspective? I can't help but feel that the missing Spider-Man is going to be important somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesh View Post
    What I find interesting is that this domain had a Spider-Man, but he disappeared. The reality seems very similar to 616 up to Gwen's death but I'm really wondering what happened to this domain's Spider-Man. They said disappeared instead of died so I doubt he was killed by Norman. Perhaps he was part of the original Spider-Verse event and was killed by the Inheritors?

However if that's the case then why would the people of this domain remember him at all? Didn't the Soider-Verse event take place before the formation of Battleworld? If so, with Doom rewriting everyone's memories why would people remember a Spider-Man who was nerver there from a Battleworld perspective? I can't help but feel that the missing Spider-Man is going to be important somehow.
    I bet he'll be the key to get these characters out of their boundary.