Here are the spoilers:
- Mystique is pretending to be a Bollywood star in India. She comes home to Cyclops in her apartment. Mystique tries to shake his confidence by appearing to be Emma, Jean, and Logan. Scott doesnt fall for it. He tries to get her to explain herself and her recent actions.
- Flashback to Dazzler talking to Maria Hill about Mystique's current location. They make a deal, SHIELD will give up their info on Mystique and if Dazzler brings her in, SHIELD will wipe the records of the NXS students. They agree to the deal.
- Back to Mystique and Cyclops. Mystique figures out that it is not Scott. It is actually Dazzler using the Coukoos to disguise her to Mystique. Hijack disables Mystique's gun and turns on the music, Goldballs knocks her gun out of her hands, and Dazzler blasts Mystique out the window. Magik saves Mystique right before she hits the ground.
- Dazzler is doing a show in NY. Hill shows up and thanks her for getting Mystique. Hill offers Dazzler her old job back. Dazzler is working for SHIELD again. The NXS students are all there. They decide not to go to the JGS and to not be X-Men, but to be something else. Then it says "To be concluded in #600".
- No sign of Tempus.

Review:
I liked it well enough. this series is kind of going out with a wimper if you ask me. Mystique was so formidable the whole series, and now she rolls over to the NXS mutants. I will likely forget about all of this before #600 comes out.

Hot take:
Maria has still got it for Scott