Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I was expecting more AXIS news but it seems it`s still too early.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

You get a little bit of a darker ink job on Tradd Moore's art and I think you've got the most kinetic artist one can find these days to draw a perfect BLADE comic!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Remender's name slapped on anything is the equivalent of a CDC warning for me. "Toxic! Stay far far away!!"

Ellis' Moon Knight has been very disjointed so far. If he's only doing six issues, I'm not sure why he even bothered.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Great article. I'm really looking forward to AXIS. We've had one too many events lately that involve heroes fighting heroes. Avengers vs. X-men really exposed everything that was wrong with the concept. AXIS sounds like a chance for both the X-men and Avengers to come together to stop what looks like a pretty potent threat in the Red Skull/Onslaught (The Red Onslaught?). It was kind of the reverse problem for Days of Futures Past. That story was the first major time travel story for the X-men and by being so good and so iconic, it basically set the bar too high for every future time travel story. Now there have been so many time travel stories with the X-men that they've lost all their appeal and their impact. I hope with Age of Ultron, time travel becomes less common. Then again, the success of All New X-men might make that a problem.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Amazing Member

A few thoughts...

1. Morgan Le Fay looks sexy as hell. I've always loved her as a villain.
    2. I want to not like the new Ghost Rider...but I do. Cool art, cool character. I'm a Ketch fan...I always think there is a way they can sort out a way to have them all..even if their skulls are not on fire. I loved Blaze with the hellfire shotgun.
    3. Moon Knight volume #2. Yes. I've always thoughts comics should work like this. Each year is a season...or for smaller characters a mini every year. How exciting would it be if the Black Knight got a 4 issue mini once a year. Good way to keep interest in the characters in a self contained story versus giving them an ongoing series.
    4. I'm a huge fan Nick...and am not a fan of his replacement. I hope he survives.
    5. I like the lineup for Original Sin. A story involving a team of characters that don't usually work together...is my fan boy dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorionthei View Post
    A few thoughts...

...........I've always thoughts comics should work like this. Each year is a season...or for smaller characters a mini every year......
    Couldn't agree more having bite sized easy to jump onto stories (or plan to skip them if you don't like something about it) and I think it would fit the generally horrible concept of decompression for TPB sales the publishers love.

As for the preview art in that article WOW Spider-Woman is smoking in Avengers World #8, really need more Jess Drew!
    Last edited by Choos; 05-24-2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: forgot my point

He's either referring to the trade number or Marvel went beyond full retard with the relaunches.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Foolery View Post
    Remender's name slapped on anything is the equivalent of a CDC warning for me. "Toxic! Stay far far away!!"
    I've got to agree. I liked Fear Agent a lot but I can't get into anything that he's written for Marvel. I dropped Uncanny Avengers even though I originally liked the concept but the execution was not to my liking (like a lot of Marvel nowadays). I've stuck with Captain America though I'll be glad when he's finished.

Astonishing Member

Those Ghost Rider pages look awesome.
    AXIS seems cool but right now i am more looking forward the first two issues of Original Sin that i still had not read due my LCS not having yet those issues.
    And very glad that Moon Knight is having a new volume because the current volume by Ennis have been quite good.