Page 753 of 808 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 12112

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Claws of a killer came out, as Tamaki first time handline members of the wolverine family it was good. More good new for Laura's next series.
    Yeah, I thought it was pretty impressive also. Daken, Deathstrike, and Sabretooth all read pretty well to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Yeah that was my issue with it. Way too quick and anticlimactic ending. This storyline probably needed at least 1-2 more issues to be truly great.
    Why didn't they give Taylor ONE more issue? X-23 doesn't launch until July.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cause logan is back and or there doing somting unbelievably stupid and giving blond mestake the name in blue insted of sending him away.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-16-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It's going to happen sooner than later. She's going to be 13 by the end of this year, so I imagine she'll be about 15 by the time it can happen.
    I'm kinda assuming that the movie isn't getting made at this point, what with all the delays with Fox's movie series and Disney taking ownership relatively soon, what with their well-documented wish to integrate X-Men into the MCU.

Thought the last ANW was dropping in July?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I'm kinda assuming that the movie isn't getting made at this point, what with all the delays with Fox's movie series and Disney taking ownership relatively soon, what with their well-documented wish to integrate X-Men into the MCU.

Feige has said they currently don't have plans for integrating the X-Men, so it's not happening until at LEAST Phase 5. And even once they DO integrate, we don't know how that's going to be approached. If Deadpool/X-Force continues to be a solid success, I'd be shocked if DisMar jettisons it (which might be even more reason to get Laura into X-Force).

And the first issue of X-23 is in July. ANW ended with 35 today.

Feige has said they currently don't have plans for integrating the X-Men, so it's not happening until at LEAST Phase 5.
    And we're in Phase 2 or 3, if I recall correctly (Phase 1 was Avengers Assemble and Phase 2 was Infinity Stones/Avengers Disassemble).

And even once they DO integrate, we don't know how that's going to be approached.
    Very true, but my money's on a MCU reboot.

If Deadpool/X-Force continues to be a solid success, I'd be shocked if DisMar jettisons it (which might be even more reason to get Laura into X-Force).
    True, Disney has implied that Deadpool stuff would probably continue under their management. Putting Laura in X-Force would probably essentially mean a character reboot (although seeing as Marvel may be moving Logan out of continuity with the main X-Men franchise, it wouldn't be a consistency problem). Frankly, I was rooting for an actual Logan sequel. What will happen will happen, however, seeing as there's been essentially no news after the initial announcement that a script was being written (not even a green light) and all the delays that Fox is having with their other X-Movies, I'm starting to loose confidence in the project getting made.

And the first issue of X-23 is in July. ANW ended with 35 today.
    Guess I was mistaken.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

The Disney deal will not happen IMO. Comcast is going to out-bid the Mouse and get the Marvel Rights and I presume they’ll keep Fox in existence as a subsidiary after they get Fox. Don’t lose hope.
    Last edited by Amadeus Arkham; 05-16-2018 at 09:48 PM.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    The Disney deal will not happen IMO. Comcast is going to out-bid the Mouse and get the Marvel Rights and I presume they’ll keep Fox in existence as a subsidiary after they get Fox. Don’t lose hope.
    "Outbidding the Mouse?" I'll believe that when I see it.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

And we're in Phase 2 or 3, if I recall correctly (Phase 1 was Avengers Assemble and Phase 2 was Infinity Stones/Avengers Disassemble).
    Phase 1 was everything up to Avengers Assemble. Phase 2's final two films were Avengers Age of Ultron and Ant-Man. Phase 3 ends with Avengers 4.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Phase 1 was everything up to Avengers Assemble. Phase 2's final two films were Avengers Age of Ultron and Ant-Man. Phase 3 ends with Avengers 4.
    Okay.

10char
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Okay but REAL TALK: Mahmud Asrar is crushing it with the hair variance (hairiance???) over in RED with Laura's UP DOOS SO FIERCE I LOVE IT!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Okay but REAL TALK: Mahmud Asrar is crushing it with the hair variance (hairiance???) over in RED with Laura's UP DOOS SO FIERCE I LOVE IT!
    Yeah, as much as I love seeing her locks flying free, she looks pretty damn good in some of the other styles Asrar has been giving her.

Incidentally, Red gave her a nice little feat being able to see that nanite. Those eyes are SHARP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yaaas, I saw Kris Anka praising him for his hair game before I read the issue and it was exactly as advertised! I've been loving Jean kicking ass in comfy clothes too, I enjoy seeing more "regular human" touches like this (Rogue fixing her makeup in the Wedding Special too). Shoutout to the mermaid bit too:

Yeah, as much as I love seeing her locks flying free, she looks pretty damn good in some of the other styles Asrar has been giving her.

Incidentally, Red gave her a nice little feat being able to see that nanite. Those eyes are SHARP.
    That was a really cool touch. Just a deft bit of writing to highlight how heightened her senses are, beyond the usual sniffing.

I really enjoyed the ANW finale, but X-Men Red#4 was so good it managed to take top spot for me this week.

I actually wasn’t fond of the mermaid bit. The dialogue just doesn’t feel like Laura to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I actually wasn’t fond of the mermaid bit. The dialogue just doesn’t feel like Laura to me.
    She hasn't felt like Laura under Taylor's pen from day one. But I do agree that the mermaid bit was a good example of that.

Also, I personally don't like other hairstyles for Laura. Makes her look too off-model given that she doesn't have any distinguishing features without her claws, so if you mess with her hair she suddenly looks like another character.